Chapter 87

"No stop!" I covered Harry's mouth by my hand and tried not to smile.

"What! Why?" He removed my hand.

"You aren't my boyfriend and I can't kiss anyone just like this" "Just saying love you me doesn't means that we are back"

"I'm not your boyfriend! That's true" he nodded being serious.

My heart sunk.

"I was just jok----" I almost said it in whispers being hurt.

"You indirectly said yes when I proposed so I'm your fiancé now" He smirked.

Oh! Jeez.

"You scared me" I scoffed and the floor and blushed.

"And being your fiancé I can touch you in that way" "what do you say? Something Hanky panky, right?" He chuckled and passed flirty smiles continuously.

I scoffed and nodded.

"Sshhh!" I turned red like a tomato.

"Blushing ha" his face started moving close me.

His forehead and nose touched to mine. He was continuously smiling seeing me blushing.

I suddenly felt his one hand snaking in my shorts and at the same time he crashed his lips with mine. Our lips started licking and biting each other's aggressively. Felt like we were thirsty for this touch.

His hand kept traveling down my sensitive area. Moans escaped my mouth feeling his fingers running down my skin. My body went cold feeling that seductive feeling after a very-very long time.

Then suddenly I jumped a bit feeling his finger in my body, without any warning. I gasped and left his lips. The next moment his lips travelled down my neck curve. I wrapped my one arm around his shoulder and one tightly gripping his hair.

"Hah..rry" moans didn't stop escaping my mouth and eyes twitched feeling his moving finger inside me.

He then removed his hand from my shorts and wrapped both of them around my waist. I felt wet soon. Our lips again intertwined when he lifted me up making my legs wrap around his torso. He carried me to the bed and soon laid us on it.

My breath accelerated with every suck and bite of his on my neck and chest. My hands ran down to his shirt, soon pulled it out his body and tossed it on the floor. My fingers were running down his chest. Smiles forming on my mouth with every touch of his.

This is happening! After a long time!

He soon pulled the sheets over us, ran his hand back of my torso and unclasped my bra. Our lips and tongue were fighting with each other when he ran his index finger through my shoulder making my bra straps slide down to my arm. He then removed the piece of fabric upon me and tossed it don't know where.

His lips started moving down on my body when my hands grabbed the cushion fabric tight. I pressed my eyes the moment the thin layer of skin on my chest came under his teeth. I started breathing with my mouth.

After his lips and teeth played with my naked torso. I felt him opening his jeans button as I heard his zip moving down and his thigh skin touching mine.

"Jane is it fine if I---"

"Just don't stop!" I cut him off after I opened my eyes and looked at him.

He was smiling at me. He moved up to me, gazed at me before again placing his lips on mine and kissing me passionately. After few seconds, I felt his length at the entrance of my sensitive area. He started rubbing it there just to make it sober cause it was happening after a long time.

Moans didn't stop escaping my mouth. His one hand started running through my back, tickling it slightly making me jump and separate form the bed every time he did so.

"I'm coming" he whispered between the kisses and stayed silent telling him it's fine.

Just then I felt his member moving inside me slowly. A instant loud moan popped out of my mouth and I pressed my eyes close tightly. Almost 3 years before the last time and I see the effects. It wasn't painful but a familiar and very pleasureful feeling rushed inside me. Our bodies started rubbing with each other's.

He soon started thrusting it in me making me scratch my nails on his back each time. Mine and his body melted in each other's. Our lips didn't separate for minutes. We made love love for a bit long time after a very long time. Our souls just hugged each her tightly. The love demanded to be felt.

After few minutes he removed his part from mine and laid over me. My breathing didn't went back to normal and eyes were still close. A small smile had formed on my face. I felt his one hand cupping my face and his thumbs rubbing on my cheekbone. I could feel him gazing at me.

"I love you...." Quite words escaped his mouth making me smile and open my eyes slowly.

My hand gripped his waist and other one traveled to his cheek. I ran my index finger through his temple and started setting his messy hair.

"I love you, Harry" I kissed the tip of his nose.

His eyes were scanning my face continuously and I was smiling at him in love.

"Jane..."

"Hmm?"

"I never thought we could be so close again after what happened" He almost whispered and a small frown formed on his face. Eyes got bit numb.

Listening that that I closed my eyes and smiled. Every moment I went through in these two years flashed before me. I remembered how hard it was for me to stay away from him. Tears pooled in my eyes quickly. I then opened my eyes to reply him but as soon as I did so, tears rolled down my skin.

"If you are saying this then just imagine how precious this moment must be for me!" I stared in his eyes.

"I'm sorry" he replied after fews second of feeling my words.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't be there for you when you needed me the most" he added and tears started pooling down his eyes slowly.

"Shit" "I'm-I'm sorry!" "I shouldn't have got emotional. I ruined the moment. I'm a cry baby I know. I'm-I'm----"

"Sssshhh!!" He cupped his hands on my face and moved up a bit, connecting his eyes to mine.

"Don't stop crying! Just bring it out! I'm here for you now! Say whatever you want to say" "You can only be this in front of me and No one else. So please! Share whatever you want" "I love you!!" His pressed his lips on my forehead.

"You are here for me. This is what I wanted. I-I don't care about anything now" "Now I know I'm safe. In your arms" I smiled at him while grabbing one of his hair strands.

"I promise I'll make it alright. Forever" "I promise to take care of you, Forever" "I promise to be there for you, Forever" "You remember you took a promise from me the night before our separation?" "I never broke it. I never stopped loving you!"

"I know you keep your promises! And I'm weak in that game" I chuckled.

"Don't worry about your promises, I'll complete them from your side!" "You are all mine and I'm all yours! That's it" "Jesus, I just love you, girl" he suddenly got excited and hugged me tight, burying his face in my neck.

I scoffed and hugged him back tightly too. "I love you more!!"

"Hey that's my line!" He immediately leaned out and looked at me.

"Shut up! You are mine so everything of yours is mine" I started laughing.

"Clever!" "At last my girl" he joined me and started laughing too.