Chapter 59

I soon got changed into ripped denim shorts and wore a black halter neck top who's back was laced. There was a  cut on my right arm. Stefan last time gave that to me with a wooden stick. Thank god no one touched it hard till now. I tied a bandage around it so no one could recognise how bad it was. I then put on a thin grey cardigan around. As the day was gonna be long, I decided to go with white flat sandals. At last side braided my hair and got ready.

 At last side braided my hair and got ready

We were soon on our way towards the mall. Stefan's eyes were stuck to my exposed legs at first. I never wore shorts in front of him and that is why he was so surprised. He kept flirting with me till we reached the mall.

We all soon reunited. Cassie, Judy and me all were wearing shorts for surprise. We hi fived and took some pictures together. Harry, Jake and Lou already had went for some men shopping. Harry didn't even for us to arrive. Such an----! Stefan soon joined them.

After shopping for 2-3 hours, boredom hit me. In between, today's fight of me and Harry flashed before me, made me a bit emotional but then I controlled every time Cassie told me to choose between two dresses. It was too hard to hear him moving on.

*Harry's POV*

"These girls need so much of time to shop man!!" Jake sighed and dropped himself on a chair. We were sitting at the food plaza having some piazzas.

"I don't know how I'm gonna tolerate Judy 24x7 after the marriage" Lou rolled his eyes.

"Isn't 21 a bit early age to get married?" Jake frowned at Lou.

"Exactly! Brother" Stefan agreed.

"Age doesn't matters if you had found your soulmate and wanna get along forever" Louis smirked.

"Oh!!" Jake raised his eyebrows high in surprise.

"You already have started being philosophical, mate!" Jake added and scoffed at Louis.

"Nooo Jake! A 'future husband' is speaking now!" Stefan teased Louis.

"Oh come on!" Louis scoffed and rolled his eyes. "It's just that I love her! I can't live without her" he added.

I was just sitting between them and smiling at their talks. I didn't really had much to talk. But official calls did interrupted this hangout session. Deals and meetings are tightening my schedule and I really am getting stressed because of it. I need to talk to Dad about all this. Being a CEO of the company is hectic as fuck.

"Where are you lost, Harry?" Jake suddenly interrupted my thoughts.

"It's just work!" I sighed and shook my head.

"Its work or something else?" Louis twitched his mouth.

"Ah Louis! Correction! Not something else, someone else!" Jake smirked.