Chapter 27

<PRESENT DAY>
*Janessa*

"Jane wake up!" I flinched and opened my eyes cause of someone shaking me. As soon as I opened my eyes I saw Harry in front of me. I immediately sat up seeing him. I cleared my vision by blink twice and thrice. "Finally!" "I've been waking up since half an hour and now I had to shake you" he stood straight and then started walking towards the bathroom.

It took me seconds to realise what just happened. I then rubbed my eyes and moved my hair back. I grabbed my phone to check the time. It was 7:20 am. I'm fucking late for lectures. Ugghhhhh. I immediately got up and rushed near the bathroom. The door was closed. I heard the shower voice and realised that Harry was inside. My head was spinning. But then I also realised that I was late.

"Harry open the door! I wanna brush!" I knocked the door.

"Are you fucking out of your mind? I'm showering!" He screamed in an irritating tone.

"I'm late Harry. Just pull the curtain over the showering booth and open the door. Please!"

"I'm not doing that" he said in a dead voice.

"Uggghhhhh" "fine!" I spit it.

I then thought of making my outfit and stuff ready. After few minutes I was done with preparations. "Jane you there?!"
I suddenly heard Harry calling me. "What!!" I replied while shouting as I was little away from bathroom.

"I forgot my towel. Pass it to me" he ordered and opened the bathroom door a little. I smiled a little thinking of his condition but then got back to serious mood.

"Get it on your own. I'm busy!" I rolled my eyes away.

"Shut up and pass!" He groaned.

"Don't order me! Otherwise I wouldn't even think of doing that" I groaned back.

"Did you forgot how to talk to me?"

"Well, you can do anything to me as you can't come out" I smirked but I was little in fear of what he'll do.

"Fine! I'm coming out naked. Then see what I'll do to you"

"No wait! I'm passing!" I gulped and grabbed a towel from the table.

"Fast!!"

"Coming!" I walked to the bathroom and snaked my hand inside to pass him the towel. Instead of grabbing the towel he grabbed my hand and pulled me in. Thinking of his condition I first closed my eyes and then got scared. He slammed the door close and pushed me back on it. "Harry what is this?" I groaned as the thought of him harassing me again passed through my mind. Then I felt him snatching the towel from my hand.

After few seconds I suddenly felt and heard his hands banging on the door around my head. I immediately flinched and open my eyes. As soon as I did so I saw Harry's face close to mine. His hands were surrounded over my body. "

Do. Not. Ever. Again. Take. Advantage of any of the situation like this. Cause remember what I can do to you after getting out of it. You get it?" He talked through his teeth.

I turned my face away and just nodded. I didn't had that audacity to cross him. If I messed with him, he would have twisted my hand or gripped my wrist tight or have did something new! "Good!" He stepped away and then got out of the bathroom. I then mouthed his words and mocked him. I was all used to this now. And I also figured out that he won't harm me like that day ever. He just tries to keep me into his reach.