Chapter 70

I soon reached Harry's office and bumped in his cabin.

"May I come in?" I smiled while holding the door open.

"You already are!" He took a look at me a again looked back in his laptop.

I rolled my eyes at his words and went in. As soon as I walked near his desk I saw 5 latest iPhone boxes on it.

"Have you started new business of selling iphones?" I asked while settling down on the chair in front of him. I scoffed.

"As you again have entered my life, my phone has the threats to be thrown, so I told Rachael to keep a stock of them" he explained not bothering to look at me.

"What?! Are you serious" I laughed while immediately sitting straight and taking one of the boxes in my hand.

"I'm always serious"

"Yeah that's right tho" I scoffed.

"Open it" he ordered while shutting his laptop down.

"Why?" I frowned at him.

I noticed he was staring at my hands with confusion. Oh! He must be thinking where are my marks.

"It's called make up, Harry" I smirked.

He rolled his eyes and opened one of the desk drawers and pulled out a slim packet out.

"You haven't left the habit of hiding your wounds and pain yet!" He spoke casual while standing up and walking towards me.

I gave him an annoyed look and started opening the iPhone box in my hand. He soon sat in front of me on the other chair and turned towards, me waiting for me to open the box.

I took out the shinning rose gold phone out the box and gazed at it.

"Since when you started using rose gold instead of black?" I scoffed while passing him the phone.

"It's for you not for me"

"What? Why for me? I have one!"

"Give me your phone" he reached his hand out to me.

"Wh-why?"

"God! Your habit of questions also didn't change!"

"Ya you remember a lot about me tho!" I looked at him from the corner of my eyes while taking out my phone from my dress pocket.

He just sighed listening that. Then took my phone, removed the SIM card and broke it in two.

"What the-- Harry?"

"You will not use the same number and the same phone from now" he ordered while taking out the new SIM card from the same slim packet.

"But why Harry?!!" I asked him seriously and frowned.

"Just do what I say. I don't want your number to be with that bloody third person. I'm sure he has it" he spoke while switching the new phone on.

"Harry but---"

Before I could complete he passed me a glare telling me shut my mouth off.