Chapter 81

"Everything was alright till now, Stefan. But this time you have gone to far. You gave me two choices right? Then I choose Harry's life. Cause I am his life. Second option doesn't even matter. Now Harry won't punish you but I'll do. Just for threatening about Harry's life and talking it like that!!" "You'll regret it Stefan! You will regret it!" I clenched at my bed picturing Stefan.

I checked the time, it was 12 am almost. I wanted to meet Harry. I wanted to make everything right now. I'm afraid he doesn't know what happens when a girl loves a boy. I won't say it but will show it. I felt bad blood rushing in my veins.

But after whatever happened today, I knew how Harry was hurt. I feel like he won't even talk to me for ages. I was so disheartened at this thought. I leaned to the head board and opened Harry text. I read it over and over again before replying him. I was missing him badly.

Me:- After reading what happens to a boy when he falls for a girl, I at least know that I can call you anytime and ask you to be near me. I need you.

I waited for his reply and closed my eyes. Soon my phone vibrated in my hand. I immediately checked.

Harry:- I'm out. Will need few minutes to drive home.

I thought he was home! In his room! Where is he?! In the midnight? With Gray or what? No. He won't ever break my promise. He never did so.

My hand was still paining. Stefan twisted it badly. I removed my arm sling and started checking my hand out. I winced as soon as I straightened my hand. I wonder how hard was Harry to stay away from me for 2 years. He always said that he loved me more than I did and now I really know it.

Few minutes passed away until my room door opened. I looked at the hallway light entering my room and a shadow formed on the floor. Harry was here. It was his shadow.

I felt him walking close to me. I looked up at him. His eyes were wred, face was hit by sorrow and mixed feelings appeared. Was he sobbing all the time?

"What happen to your hand?" He said after sitting besides me, just near my hip and taking my injured hand in his. He didn't look up at me.

"I'm sorry" I spoke quietly.

He didn't reply and was just checking my hand out.

"Harry" I held his hand and pulled it to towards me. He just watched his hand and still didn't look at me.

"Harry, Please talk to me" I was on the edge was crying.

"I asked you something" He removed his hand out of mine.

"I accidentally crashed my arm with the bathroom door" I rep-lied.

As soon as I said that, his eyes suddenly attached to mine and glared at me furiously. I expected him to yell at me but he didn't and again moved his eyes to my hand.

"Harry can't you forgive me? Everything is alright now. No one is going to assault me anymore. I'm all yours" I almost cried and took advantage of him thinking that Gray was the convict. He thought that everything is over.

"Everything is alright externally. What about you and me? I don't know about you but I'm not aright internally! Do you trust me? No! You don't. Do you care about me caring for you? No! You don't. No relationship can last without trust, Jane. You better stop talking about us" He groaned.

"No! Don't say like that, Harry. Please. I care about everything!" tears rolled down my eyes while I immediately moved close to him and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"I know I don't deserve you but please give me a chance" I cried.

He clenched listening that.

"You don't deserve anybody till you trust him!" He glared again.

"I trust you. You know Gray threatened me to keep things from you"

"Jane whatever it was, you could have talked to me. We could have find the solution to handle the situation. But what you did? Underestimated me? Ran away? Wasted 2 years of our life being tortured. No one had the right of touching you in anyway other than me, Jane. And today that I grabbed that asshole, you let him go?"

"Harry he threatened me on everyone's life!"

"Enough! After the wedding, you will be going back to USA, living with your parents, and getting married to someone who doesn't care whether you trust him or not! We have no future. And no need to think about me, I'll get busy in expanding my business and that will be the only reason I'll live for" "From the starting we weren't meant to be together!"

My heart sunk and I shattered listening his words. How can he even speak that?!?! How dare he!!

"I would rather die" I almost whispered.

He looked up at me listening that. He seemed hurt. But this time I was more.

"You want a proof that I trust you right?" I sniffed. "I'll give you!" I said while sitting straight.

He didn't reply but frowned a bit at me.

I reached the side table next to the bed and pulled a drawer out. I grabbed my journal and immediately handed it over to Harry. "Here lies my trust! There are two more journals in my closet which will tell you the story behind me not telling you anything. After you read these journals, I'll happily do whatever you want me to do!" Anger took over me.

How can he even tell to me marry someone else?!

He stared at me for a second before looking down at the journal in his hand.

"Before reading this, you need to read those two journal. I wrote happened with me every single day" I spoke after my anger faded a little.

Listening that he immediately stood up, went to my closet and took out those two journals. Sat back near me and opened the dairy I told him to start from. His hand started shaking a bit when he did so.

"Till you read it, can I rest in your arms?" "Please?" I requested him in a low voice.

His eyes didn't move from the journals but responding to what I said, he leaned back to the bed, wrapped his arm around me and pulled me in his arms slowly. I was between his legs, laying on his body, my head tucked under his chin and resting on his chest. I closed my eyes as I started hearing his heartbeats.

***

A/N:-

Finally!!

Wait. But not so easily mates. *smirks*