Chapter 57

I was just going to walk near the pool and jump, calling my death to me. But suddenly someone entered the backyard which made me stop myself.

"The cupcakes are ready!!" Anne entered while informing us merrily.

"Yay!!" Cassie exclaimed while everyone was getting out of the pool.

"I'm coming! Wait for me!" Vanessa spoke being excited.

My blood was still boiling! Ugh!!! What the---

"Jenna come on honey! I prepared this for you only!" Anne called me with a huge grin on her face.

"Yea-Yeah!!" I nodded.

I took a cupcake and started eating it. Everyone started enjoying the cupcake. I was continuously clenching in anger. Not a single word of Harry had escaped my mind. My mind was stuck there and body was busy having the cupcake.

"You guys enjoy. I'll take some of these to Harry and be right back" Anne informed while turning around to walk inside.

This is the right time when I can talk to Harry in person about all of it! I wanted all the answers for once! Let me know what he thinks of me. If he doesn't loves me anymore than I'll also have move on. This is enough! I need it to be clear! Day 1 and I can't bare all of it already. I can't handle mental tortures anymore.

"Anne!!" I stopped her and immediately walked fast to her.

"What happen, honey?"

"Uhm actually I-I'll give him these cupcakes. I mean if you don't mind" I bit my lower lip.

"Oh!! Why not! Sure!" She grinned at me.

I smiled back and took the tray from her hand. "The cupcakes are really very tasty!" I complimented her.

"Awe thanks sweetheart!" She placed her hand on my cheek in love for a second and seemed damn happy.

I nodded and soon started walking towards Harry's room. I reached there after walking up the stairs. His room door was already open. I slowly walked near the door and peeked in. Harry was sitting on his bed, half naked and was busy in his mobile phone. His torso was clearly visible. I took a breath not to concentrate on his body and ask for the answers I want.

I immediately barged in his room with all of the aggression. He didn't even look up at me. A normal person at least looks up to check who walked in. But no! He is unbelievable and abnormal or he already knew that's me. I suddenly noticed a punching bag in a corner of his room. What's a punching bag doing in his room? Oh ya right! I left so he needed some other punching bag to take his anger out. I rolled my eyes.

"Harry Anne send these cupcakes for you!" I informed him and tried to control my anger. He still didn't look up at me. Next second he pointed out a table in the room with his finger and still didn't bother to look at me.

I clenched seeing that. I walked towards the table and placed the plate on it. I actually slammed it to let Harry know that I'm angry. Still there was no response.

"Harry I need to talk to---"

"If you are done with your work then just leave" He cut me off in a dead voice.