My World, Your World

Start from the beginning

"Well..." He ticked my tongue and looked at me who was staring back at him. Those turquoise eyes bring light to life.

"Fine, I show you my world, my life and you show me yours" he held his hand out for a shake.

I hesitated but then shook his hand in agreement.

"Deal?" He asked

"Deal." I confirmed.

My world becomes yours, and yours, mine.

The doorbell rang making Jack and I run to the doors and opened it widely. Mom was standing alongside Anna making me raise a brow.

"I didn't know you could hike so quickly." I laughed making Anna giggle.

"Kristoff and I went rock climbing instead." Anna smiled making me pout and nod.

"Elsa, who's this?" Mom said gesturing Jack.

"Oh! Mom, this is Jack Frost, he's my uh....friend?" I hesitated, cause at the moment, We're just strangers to each other.

"Okay dear, Hello Jack, I'm Elizabeth Queen Arens. Elsa and Anna's mother. Would you like to stay for dinner?"

Mom offered making me look at the wall clock, it was already quarter to 7pm.

"Would you like to stay for slumber?" Anna yelled from her room making Jack chuckle.

"Dinner would be lovely" he smirked at me making me groan deep inside.

"Go ahead, you may now seat yourselves at the dining room, the maids will bring in the food." Mom said as she headed to the dining room making me follow her. I glanced at Jack who was talking with Anna making Anna excitedly nod and wrote something in a piece of paper and handed it to him.

I raised a brow as Jack sat at the dining table next to me making me look at his phone and saw numbers.

"What are you doing" I inquired making Jack stammer for words

"I uh.... was calculating something." He excused making me nod, yet I wasn't convinced.

I ate my food slowly, yet I didn't notice I was eating A lot making Jack raise a brow.

"You're not scared of getting fat?" He asked making me giggle and nod.

"Huh, usually all I hear from girls is: low fat, low carbs less sugar and blah blah blah, but you? You're different" he chuckled

"I guess so." I shrugged and Jack stood up.

"Dinner was great, thank you Mrs. Arens" Jack said politely making mom smile and nod signing as a 'welcome' and we led him to the doorway.

"Well, 8am, pick you up and you better be ready." Jack smirked and entered his car and drove off making Anna raise a brow at me.

"What was that you just talked about?" She deviously smiled

"He's showing me his past while I show mine" I shrugged and Anna squealed

"Mer and Punz will be back in a few minutes" Anna smiled "I'll ready their rooms" she said as she entered the guest room, leaving me and mom at the dining room.

"I like him, he suits you" Mom smiled

"Wh-what? N-no, he's not a suitor." I blushed making mom pout.

"Why not? He's rich, polite, handsome and looks like a regal man" mo stated. I almost chocked, Jack? Polite? Regal? Heck.....no.

my phone beeped making me check who it was. Funny, I don't text with someone lately. It was an unknown number making me dread as I Checked the text.

"Hey;)" was written making me raise a brow.

"Guess who I am:D" the person texted making me dread and thought who it was. I didn't reply and heard my phone beep again

"Don't worry, it's me, Jack;)" what? How did he get my number???

"what do you want?" I replied and he answered in just a matter of seconds.

"Just wanted to remind you to wake up early:)" he texted.

"Okay, okay." I replied and locked my phone and smiled at mom.

"I'm sleeping early today." I smiled and she nodded and I headed to my room.

I plopped myself on my bed and tried to find a comfortable position. Jack's sign was still vivid in my memory making me frown. I hugged my pillows and set myself to sleep.

Tomorrow, step into the life of the one and only, Jack Frost.

Hello!!! I am going to make this

A/N short so....

Jack's life on the next chapter!

yay! two updates in a day!

wow!2k+ reads already?  thank you soooo much Snowies!!!!

sorry for the late update and sorry if It's short D:

thanks to all who left a comment and a vote! it's very heartwarming!!!

and....

SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT!:

Next chapter, Elsa will meet a whole new Jack Frost. will this be the bridge to make them closer or will it just mess everything up?

okay... now I'm asking questionsxD

one question:  should next chapter be Elsa or Jack's POV????

Byeee Snowies!!!

ⓐⓝⓖⓔⓛⓛⓐ•﹏•