Chapter 1

guys,I want this story to have strong connection with water,river,sea,ocean;characters may have some shades of grey.The location will be mixed with reality and imagination.

Leo  pov

The world is wearing royal cloak of blue and gold; the blazing sun made the golden capony on blue sky and aquamarine blue ocean applied blue crayons on my eyes;through those eyes I'm seeing the nature and it's bounty ; my dad says,the Mediterranean was more blue in his childhood days,now the sea is sold,so it lost the previous charm; the intoxicating blueish nature clings me to stay here a bit more.My tiny wooden boat is my life.I float my life on this boat.I know I'll overcome challenges of life riding on a boat !! The Mediterranean is second mother to me, replete with corals,gems,fishes and sea creatures....

In my childhood,mom used to tell me the stories of mermaids,water fairies,dragons,water benders.On those days,I used to think,I'll save little mermaid,marry her.Now,I smile thinking those thoughts.

I'm fishing lazily and murmuring a folk song ; actually,I'm collecting marine corps; the eyes of fishes-the most precious gemstones in the world.  I know normal fishes are rare on this spot;I don't need them either; I like fishing but I often give them back in water;reasonless killing is sin!! anyway, I caught two giant prawns,little crabs,and oysters.I have to sale the prawns in market,I can't waste much time; though my parents  want me to be whole time fisherman,I can't do that.I want something more in life.

My life is entangled with water.I can't live away from water,the smell of fish will haunt me wherever I go. Fishy smell does not irritate me.Our lives are in aiding and abetting way depend on fishes !! we have our  own folklores  which we sing during fishing. It relieves us from parochialism. 

Right now,my life is pathetic; parents don't love me as I don't obey them; I don't have anybody to share my feelings.To make situations worse for myself I often chew tobacco and opium leaves! I'm not much good on catching king crabs either; those are much in demand now ;  I don't know how to make both ends meet .But,I'm optimist, I hope,I dream, I wish that one day,I'll have what I love or love what I have.