Chapter twenty-one

Start from the beginning

" It will be alright," She encouraged giving my hand a squeeze.

I was about to sit in her car when Michael appeared with Kiera on his arms clearly drunk. He went to lay her at his car back seat and marched our way.

" Raquel come with us," He said without considering my opinion.

" Naa, Nelly will drop me," I replied.

"Nelly will you tell her to come with me before I drag her out of the car! " He declared heatedly.

"Raquel I think you should go with him," Nelly said, taken aback at his tone.

I left her car wordlessly and treaded towards his car. He came to sit down and I avoided his gaze by looking out of the window. I tried pulling my dress down to cover my thighs when his eyes kept lingering there.

" It's nothing I haven't seen before, " He stated arrogantly with a chuckle.

" What happened back there was a mistake, and shouldn't have happened," I retorted with tight lips.

" Do you mean our passionate make out session?" He questioned faking ignorance.

" Ssshh," I hushed him turning to look at Kiera's sleeping form.

" I doubt it was a mistake, from the way you kept moaning," He stated, challenging me with his eyes to deny it.

"I didn't enjoy it one bit, besides you came unto me, " I said heatedly.

" You could have pushed me away," He said with a shrug.

" How could I when you were all over me," I stated with a frown.

" I think it was the other way round," He said with a chuckle.

" You kept moaning my name, " He further continued.

" Just stop it!" I admonished covering my ears with my hand.

" Don't be embarrassed, you are not the first, they all do, " He said, laughing at the disgusted face I was making.

We got to the house and I made an attempt to run to the house, not wanting to be in his presence any longer.

" Raquel come help me with Kiera's shoes," He said before I run out.
I turned back,went for the shoes and strode inside without a second glance.

" You should come and change her into a nightwear," He called out when I was about to walk to my bedroom.

"Okay, " I replied before heading to the guestroom to help Kiera out.

" Michael what are you still doing here?" I questioned when I noticed him standing by the door.

"Ain't you forgetting something of yours?" He asked holding my panty midair.

" Ah yeah, hand it over! " I demanded stretching my hand to get it.

" I will, but on one condition," He replied.

" Which is?" I asked irked at his childish behavior.

"Kiss me," He said looking at me expectantly.

" Hell no! I won't," I said folding my hands in front of me.

" Fine," He said and began to walk away.

" Michael wait, I will do it!" I called out and he stopped in his tracks.
I got close to him, my heart pondering at the intensity of his gaze.

" Close your eyes," I instructed.
He swiftly closed his eyes and I tiptoed to get close to his level.
I stared at his soft pink lips and the memory of our make out session rushed to me. I shook my head slightly to get hold of myself before grabbing the panty forcefully.

"I knew you will play smart," He said holding unto the panty tightly.

" You got me on that," I replied biting my lips out of frustration.

" If you want it, I will rather kiss you," He said.

" Is it a deal?" He questioned.

" Fine!" I reluctantly agreed.

Don't get me wrong. I have to get my panty back, since it was the only evidence of our make out session. I will be in trouble if any one get to know.

He gently grabbed my waist and pulled me against him. He looked deeply in my eyes and I could tell he was searching for something. My heart continued to thumped in my chest under his intense gaze. His honey colored orbs were mesmerising and I couldn't look away.

" Fuck! " He suddenly cussed out, before diving in for my lips, making me weak in the knees at the intensity of the passion oozing out. Sparks flying everywhere.

This scene kept my mind running.

Have you ever experienced that kind of kiss before?

Vote, comment and share!!! 💞