I shook ger hand and smiled warmly at her while she fake smiled, I can feel it.

"Awww is she your girlfriend?" I said dreamily.

"Yes--" Tanya was cut off by Jack

"Ahahahaha....No" He laughed sarcastically and glared at Tanya "she's just an old friend." He said still glaring at Tanya making her set her eyes downcast

"Okay then, nice to meet you Tanya" I smiled as I looked at Tanya. She just rolled her eyes. Huh, attitude.

I looked at the teacher discussing and I started participating. Tanya would always glare at me whenever I participated. I thought she was nice.

Jack layed his back on his chair and faced me. I looked at him and raised a brow.

"What?" I asked tapping my pencil against the table."

"We should be BEST friends, don't you think?" He smirked making me grimace

"Give me 3 legit reasons to make you my best friend" I shot back and he chuckled

"1. I am always where you are at, 2. We're already friends and 3. Who can resist me?" He defiantly answered making me roll my eyes.

"1. No you're not, you're not even at all my classes" I replied and he rolled his eyes.

"2. We're not close" I said making him scowl

"And 3. You're NOT irresistible to me." I finally answered making him glare at me. Yet it faded and turned into a smirk

"But I soon will be" he proudly said making me grimace and roll my eyes. I turned my attention to the teacher who was about to finish the lecture.

"Class dismissed" the teacher called making us all exit the classroom. I headed to my locker and looked around if Anna was anywhere near. Not a chance.

I sighed and closed my locker. I was about to leace when someone took a tight grip in my arm and twisted it making me arch in pain.

I turned around and saw Tanya glaring.

"What is your problem!!!" I yelled at her. I have had enough of her nonsense.

"You!" She shot back. "Just because your the Uptown Girl or whatever cheesy titles they give you doesn't mean you can act cute around Jack, He's Mine." She said the last words firmly.

"I am not acting cute! You're being absurd! And he's yours? Fine! Then have him! I am not even trying to make him notice me! But just to remind you, he just denied that you were his girlfriend. Sooo good luck with that" I smirked at my last sentence. She twisted my arm even more, I tried to hide my pain but I can't help but yelp.

Suddenly, someone slapped her right across the face making a hand print on her face. It was Anna, she looked furious. Yes, Anna is a very happy and cheerful girl but once you get into her nerves you better start running.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO MY SISTER!?!?!" She screamed at her loudest making the whole campus look at us.

"Anna...."I tried Calming her down but she just avoided me.

"Thats right, this -this -this thing just hurt Elsa!" she yelled at the crowd causing Tanya to turn red but bravely stood up, she too was furious.

"And who do you think you are?" She raised her brow tauntingly.

"Who am I?" Anna chuckled  "I just happen to be the one who sent Hans South into coma using this fist." She said as she held up her fist and aimed it at Tanya making her step back.

"Run. Now." Anna roared firmly making Tanya turn around and strode to the cafeteria. 

"did that- that bastard just had the guts to stride to the that room?!" Anna lost control, this isn't good.

She was about to charge her when I looked at her and stared into her furious turquoise eyes that seem to be burning with rage at the moment.

"Breath in, breath out" I calmly instructed

She breathed uneasily, who can feel her shaky breath. Tears rolled down to her cheeks making me hug her.

"Its alright" I said while patting her back and Hugging her.

"I-im sorry, I- i lost control" she said shakily.

I frowned, It hurt me to see my sister like this. I took a bar of Hershey's chocolate out of my bag and broke it into two. I smiled at Anna as I handed her the other half. She wiped her tears and bit the chocolate and giggled.

"You really know what makes me happy" she smiled warmly at me.

I placed my hand on her shoulder "of course, I'm your sister. Who else would know you better?"

Sistah moment:'D hello!!!*waves frantically* I am soooooo thankful for all of my luttle snowflakes!!!

anyway....

Oh gosh... we have an antagonist!  ANTAGONIST ALERT! ANTAGONIST ALERT!

Jack? Elsa? bff?

Tanya just got denied by Jack! oohh...burn!

to those who are asking: Tanya isn't Tooth!

thanks sooo much for all of your votes and comments<3!

and wow! thanks soooo much for the 1.2k+ reads:') I am soooo happy!

sorry if I had you waiting, days getting busy:(

well, Byeee!!!

-ⓐⓝⓖⓔⓛⓛⓐ•﹏•