He Does Your Hair

Start from the beginning

Minho: It was time for dinner. Minho had eaten during his run, so he was just sitting at your side, asking about how your day had been. Today was your day off from running, so you had just wandered around the glade in search of something to do.

However, today he was really energetic, unable to sit still. Just sitting there wasn't enough for him; he was tapping his foot impatiently or twiddling with his fingers. Finally, he jumped up from his seat.

"Okay I need to get my hands busy. Can I do your hair?" He asked, crossing his arms. You weren't sure how to respond, but Minho was already behind you, running his hands through your locks.

"So... how do you do this?" He asked. You chuckled, then told him to part your hair into three sections. You felt the gentle tugs as he split them. "Now what?"

"Okay, first you take the left and put it over the middle. Did you do that?" You asked, turning your head slightly. After a moment of hesitation, he muttered yes.

"Now take the right and put that one over the middle." You explained. "Just keep doing that until there's only, like, an inch or two left."

A few minutes passed by before you heard him curse under his breath.

"What?" You asked.

"I can't get the right to reach over the left one anymore." He started, scratching his head. You turned your head. What the hell was he talking about?

"No, no, no, you put the left into the middle, then put the right in the middle and continue like that!"

"Yea well that's not what I did." He chuckled. "That explains a lot."

"Minho..." you started, jumping and rushing to the bathroom. You turned your head so you could see the progress that he had made.

Words could not describe what you found yourself looking at. It almost looked... zigzagged, but not that skillful. There were flyaways and pieces sticking out left and right. Although you were concerned, you chuckled. Then you found yourself laughing harder than you ever had before.

Minho came in to find you with tears rolling down your face as you caught your breath. He smiled and ran over to you, inspecting the "braid."

"So I could use some work." He started, turning the style into different directions. "But hey, it's a start."

Gally: he walked in on you sitting on your bed, twisting locks of hair into two braids, as you did every night before bed. He sat next to you and watched as the hair came together into a flawless french braid.

"Can I try?" He asked. You shrugged and gestured for him to go ahead. With a smile, he turned you so you were facing the wall in front of you and he was looking at your profile. After a moment of scrutinizing you and your hair, he got to work.

He grabbed a section from your left side and started to braid. His movements were slow yet skillful, and he never once pulled too hard on your hair. You felt the gentle tugs every now and then that showed Gally's progress. He was working sideways, and you knew that he was attempting a side-swept braid that wrapped around the back of your head to the front.

Ten minutes ticked by with you and Gally sitting in silence before he met your eyes again, his eyes beaming.

"Alright." He said, grabbing your hand and pulling you up off the bed. You ran to the mirror and admired Gally's handiwork.

The wraparound braid was flawless. It was tight, just enough to make it look professionally done.

"Gal, what the hell..." you started, feeling for bumps or imperfections that weren't there.

"I'm a builder, Y/N. I've gotta be good with my hands." He explained with a shrug. "Do you like it?" He asked shyly.

"Of course! This is insane! Maybe you where a hairstylist before this." You giggled. You kissed him goodnight and slept with your hair in Gally's braid.

WORDS OF WISDOM

In Thomas's imagine he used apple cider vinegar on your hair.

Lemme tell you all something: APPLE CIDER VINEGAR IS MAGICAL.

It makes your hair insanely awesome, I have heard that it's a treatment for lice (don't quote me on that), it's incredibly healthy, and if you soak a cotton ball in it and rub it on your face twice a day (once in the morning, once at night) IT WILL GET RID OF ALL YOUR BREAKOUTS WITHIN A WEEK. However, if you have sensitive skin I would pour out about 1/4 of the vinegar and replace it with water. IT WORKS; I USE IT. Just don't get in your eyes. It stings like hell.