Epilouge

"I think that's everything." I huffed, placing down the last box. "You guys have a lot of shit." Dove chuckled, looking around at all of the boxes scattered around the apartment that Cameron and I now shared. "Here's the last box." 

"I guess I was wrong." I chuckled. "Thanks for helping, Thomas." I smiled, looking at the tall boy. "Not a problem." He smiled, his Scottish accent thick. He slung his arm loosely around Dove's shoulders and I smiled. 

After the first Descendants aired, it had done so well that they made a second one. Before they started anything, Dove and Ryan were having a multitude of problems which evntually lead to their breakup. Dove made a point to swear off men forever until production started. Thomas was casted as a new villian in Descendants 2 and they fell in love. It was quite beautiful, really.

After I graduated high school, I was accepted to UCLA where I planned to study music to work on my career as a singer, with the help of Sofia and Dove of course. So, I packed up my things and Cameron and I decided to get an apartment together off campus.

"I think we'll tackle the unpacking tomorrow." Cameron chuckled, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Most definitely." The four of us bid our farewells as Dove and Thomas left our apartment. "I'm so tired." I cried, falling back onto the mattress that was tucked away in the corner. We haven't had our furniture delievered yet so the only things for us to sit on are the mattress or the boxes.

"Moving does that to you." Cameron laughed, falling back beside me. "Can you believe it? We live together now." He chuckled, turning to face me. "It's nothing we haven't done before."

"Yeah, but it's different now. We own this place. It's ours." He beamed. "How cool is that?" I laughed at his behaviour and rested my head in the crook of his neck. "You're such a dork." I scoffed. "Dork means whale penis." He stated, unfazed. "I didn't really need to know that." I groaned into his neck.

"Well, now you do." He said. I could practically hear the smirk on his lips and I rolled my eyes. "Why do I love you?" I joked. "Because I'm sexy." He said in a childish tone. "Well, I mean, if you really think so." I teased, earning a gasp from him. "Excuse you." He snorted.

"Love ya." I smiled, placing a kiss on his neck and closing my eyes. "Are you really about to take a nap right now. It's the middle of the day." Cameron scoffed. "Hence the nap. Duh." I replied, my voice coming out muffled. "You're so lazy, it's ridiculous."

"R-i-d-i-c-u-l-o-u-s, ridiculous?" I giggled. "I hate you." Cameorn groaned, rolling over. "No!" I whined, reching out for him. "Don't move." I cried although it was too late. "I'm moving out." Cameron snorted. 

We spent the rest of the day laying there, in our new apartment. Our lives were finally coming together. We were at a good place in our life. Cameron was getting more jobs as an actor and I was finally making a name for myself as a singer. I had already featured on a song with Sofia and I didn't have to worry too much about school because I got in on a scholarship. We were happy and I think that's really all that matters.

Sure, I missed my mom and the boys, but they were doing their own thing. My mom moved in with her new boyfriend and they were happy. She hasn't dated anybody since my dad left and I'm happy that she's finally moving on with her life and not throwing herself into her work.

"What are you thinking about in that pretty little head of yours?" Cameron asked quietly, kissing my temple. "Nothing," I sighed with a smile. "I'm just happy."

+

and that's it! thank you so much to everyone that read and voted for this story! it has been an amazing journey and really helped me develop as a writer. i originally wrote this in 2015 and abandoned it a few months later but came back to it in late 2016/early 2017 and once i reread it i noticed some potential which inspired me to rewrite this. i'm so glad i did that because if i didn't i wouldn't have been able to develop as a writer and make a name for myself in this community. but don't fret! this isn't the last of me. i've been working on a multitude of projects so you'll be seeing a lot more of me soon. stay tuned! xx