Chapter 19

I was laying in Cameron's bed wearing Cameron's shirt with Cameron's arms wrapped around me.

It was morning and I had just woken up. I haven't even opened my eyes yet.

"Now who's the one staring?" I mutter, opening my eyes and looking up at Cameron. A slight blush paints his cheeks as he looks away. The sunlight crept in through the crack of Cameron's curtains, giving the bedroom a warm glow.

I release a laugh and snuggled deeper into his side. "I'm so comfortable." I said, my voice muffled by Cameron's chest. "Looks like it." he laughs.

You know that feeling you get when you just wake up, snuggled into a bunch of warm blankets and you don't have anywhere to be? That's my favourite feeling in the world. And that's what I feel right now.

"I don't ever want to move." I let my eyes flutter close and only open them when Cameron starts tickling me. "Cameron!" I whine, moving away from him. "Ellyyy." I ignore him. "Okay. Two can play at this game." He said.

Moving to the edge of his bed, he turns away from me. A few moments of silence passed and I quickly roll over and kiss him lightly before rolling back to the edge of the bed.

 A few moments of silence passed and I quickly roll over and kiss him lightly before rolling back to the edge of the bed

He grabs my waist and pulls me back towards him. I let out a squeal then a laugh. Ever since yesterday, when Cameron surprised me with our Canadian themed date, I've been in the best mood. Cameron plants fast pecks all over my neck, which really tickled. I squirmed erupting a laugh from him. "Woah." he says. "What?"

"I left mad hickeys on your neck." I shot him a glare and leaned my head back. "Great." I laughed. "At least now everyone knows your mine." he says in a low tone. I hum in response and spin around to face him. I trace patterns along his naked torso as he watches me intently.

All of a sudden the doorbell rings. "Who could that be?" I ask. "I don't know, and I don't really care." he flips us so he's hovering over me. He leans down to kiss me but I move away. "Cameron! Morning breath." I groaned. "Who cares? Both of our breaths smell bad." he shrugs then kisses me. I smile into the kiss and respond. I wrap my arms around his neck and bring him closer to me.

A knock on the door breaks us apart. I remove my arms from Cameron's neck and place my hands on his chest. "Come in." he says, remaining above me.

Libby walks in and her eyes widen and her lips part when she sees us. "Oh. I see you two have had a busy morning." Cameron huffs and rolls his eyes. "What do you want mom?" he says rolling over so he's laying beside me again.

I snuggle into Cameron's side and he wraps his arm around my waist, resting his hands on my butt.

Luckily, the blanket is covering my lower half. "Elena, if you and Cameron don't mind coming downstairs for a minute." she says. I smile at her and respond. "Of course, Libby. We'll be down in a minute." She nods and closes the door. "Come on Cam. We gotta get up." He groans but gets up anyways.