Chapter 14

Ever since Sofia caught me and Cameron the other night, she's used every opportunity she has to tease us.

The Descendants premiere is coming up so they've been spending a lot of time together, talking about the movie and how excited they are for it.

But, this means lots of opportunities for Sofia to drop hints to the others about me and Cam.

Today, Cameron is hanging out with xmob while I hang out with Kelly.

I've yet to tell her about me and Cameron though.

I do kind of feel bad about keeping her in the dark because we've been getting really close but, I don't exactly know how I feel about Cameron yet.

"Elena! Were you even listening?" Kelly laughs from her desk chair.

"Not really, no." She sighs and climbs over to where I was sitting on her bed.

"What's up with you lately? You keep spacing out."

I sigh and decide to tell her, against my better judgement. "Okay so,"

Once I finish explaining what's been going on these past two weeks, she looks like she's about to explode.

"Oh my God! You so like him! I have to make t-shirts! What would your ship name be? Elmeron? Calena? Do you mind if I make a video about this?" she rambles, heading for her camera equipment.

"Kel, Kel. Chill please." I say, letting out a soft laugh.

"Sorry," she smiles sheepishly, "but I do need to make a video. Wanna be in it?"

"Sure." I smile.

She pulls out her phone and tweets her fans to send us questions. Within seconds we got lots a replies.

After she sets up her stuff, we start the video.

"Hey guys! It's Kelly and today I'm here with," she points to me.

I say nothing and look at Kelly with a straight face. Soon enough we start laughing for nothing.

"Hi guys! I'm Elena." I smile, and wave.

"Yeah, this is my friend Elena. She recently moved here to LA. Some of you may know her if you're a JESSIE, Sofia Carson, Booboo Stewart, Dove Cameron, or Cameron Boyce fan." 

I nod my head and laugh a little. "So we asked you guys to send us questions with the hashtag #AskKellyAndElena. Well, we're gonna answer some."

"Okay, Elena. This ones for you. Cameronsbae asks; are you and Cameron dating?" she smirks at me while reading the question.

"No, we're not dating. I'm totally single! Yikes." I laugh.

After an hour we finally finished the video. I'm pretty sure there's more bloopers than actual video in there.

I stay with Kelly for awhile longer than I start heading home.

When I get to my room I walk over to my desk.

I open my laptop and start creeping twitter.

I look through the accounts of the people that recently followed me, while Halsey's voice played softly in the background.

The accounts mainly consisted of Cameron fan accounts, but a few of them actually had me in their profile pictures.

I clicked one of them and started stalking their account.

cameron_ttruth: cameron and elena would be so cute can we talk about that for a second

cameron_ttruth: my parents pic.twitter/85o50jebgeShrf6o9