Schedule

sorry guys this isn't an update.

i know you guys have been waiting for an update and i haven't posted in over a week but i have a reason.

i usually update EVERY FRIDAY but i just started my junior year of high school so my workload has practically tripled.

ALSO, i joined the school basketball team and we have practice everyday after school for an hour and a half and sometimes we have tournaments on the weekends.

my schedule has just been really busy lately and i don't have as much free time as before.

i do have half a chapter already written but i haven't gotten around to finishing it.

now, a lot of you guys have respected what i said a few chapters ago and don't ask me to update but a lot of you skipped that note. the second i upload you guys are already demanding the next chapter.

i'm humbled that you're so excited for the next one but it takes time to write this story. also you guys act like i upload once a month saying, "why did u stop updating" "is the story finished" "hurry up", but i upload every week you guys just need to be patient.

another point, a lot of you guys think the story is over???😂there's still a ways to go, just you wait.

finally, we recently hit 50k and we're already almost at 60k which is ????? i'm in awe.

you guys are amazing and i love you, thanks for all the support!!!!!

okay, i'm done now.