Chapter 6

Cameron's POV

I woke up alone in the living room. I check the time on my phone to see that it's 10:03am.

I lug myself off the couch and into the kitchen.

I roll my eyes at the sight of Elena and pour myself my daily bowl of honey bunches of oats and take a seat at the island.

"Where'd everyone go?" I ask her.

"They left after the movie. You fell asleep." She says not looking up from her phone.

I nod my head and pull out my own.

From: Tyler

are we still coming over today

To: Tyler

yeah man see you soon

I put my dish in the sink and head upstairs, not wanting to be around Elena anymore.

I don't know why, but she reminds me so much of Rosie.

I shake my head to clear the thoughts and go to the bathroom. After relieving myself I wash my hands and brush my teeth.

I throw on some skinny jeans and a button up before hopping on to my bed.

From: Tyler

Let us in!!

I shake my head and go to let in my dance crew.

I walk past Elena's room but her door is closed, meaning she probably came back upstairs.

I open the door and I'm soon greeted by four of my closest friends.

"Hey guys." I laugh.

They all take a seat somewhere in my room and start talking.

After a few minutes 1985 by Bowling For Soup starts blasting from the bathroom.

We all stop talking and I roll my eyes.

"Where's that coming from?" Lauryn asks.

"It's probably Elena." I say getting up.

"Who the fuck is Elena?" Raymond asks.

I ignore him and bang on the bathroom door. "Elena!"

After a moment or two the door swings open and there stands Elena in nothing but a small towel.

Wowza.

My eyes quickly scan her body but return to her eyes before she could notice.

"Could you turn it down please?" I ask.

"Sure, no problem." A cough was heard and her eyes quickly flick to the four confused people behind me.

"Oh. Hello." She says gripping her towel tighter.

"Hi." They smile. "Who are you?" Taj speaks up.

"Oh I'm Elena. I'm staying with Cameron for awhile." They nod and silence soon takes over the room.

"Well, I'm going to get back to my shower now. It was nice meeting you all." She smile, then closes the door.

I smile in success when I hear the volume of her music go down.

I return to my seat in the desk chair and look up when I feel multiple pairs of eyes on me.

"What?"

"You have a hot girl living with you and you haven't gloated about it yet?" Lauryn says in disbelief.

I roll my eyes at her and scoff. "I couldn't care less about her."