Chapter 18

Cameron's POV

I woke up this morning with a huge smile on my face.

Elena was my girlfriend.

This was real.

I couldn't believe she said yes.

Last night after our movie she was talking about how she misses home. She told me everything she misses about it. Her favourite foods, places, everything.

So I have a plan.

I walk down the hall and make sure Elena's still asleep then I go downstairs to see my mom sitting in the living room. "Mom?" I asked tentatively.

"Yeah honey?" She replied, turning to face me. "Elena's been feeling a bit homesick lately and I wanted to do something special for her tonight. Could we, maybe, have the house to ourselves?"

"Oh no. Well, I can say that your father and I will be out of your hair tonight but I can't make any promises about Maya." A frown etched it's way onto her face and she sat up a little straighter. "Yeah that's fine. I'll go talk to her." The excitement in my voice was hard to contain and the expression my mother wore showed that I wasn't doing a good job.

"Maya? You awake?" I called, knocking on her door. "Yeah, come in." I explained everything to her and she says she's on board. "I have no where to go tonight, so I'll just stay in my room." I nod.

I leave her alone and go back to my room. I slip on some black skinny jeans and a burgundy button up, rolling the t-shirt sleeves. Tying up my Jordan's, I walk out of the house.

This plan better work.

+

Elena's POV

I woke up with a huge smile etched on my face.

To: Sofia & Dove
guys....

From: Sofia
elena....

From: Dove
what's up?

To: Sofia & Dove
guess what happened last night

From: Dove
what

From: Sofia
omg omg omg omg omg

From: Sofia
what

To: Sofia & Dove
cameron asked me to be his girlfriend

From: Dove
sofia you owe me twenty bucks

From: Sofia
shit

To: Sofia & Dove
um what

From: Sofia
dove bet me twenty bucks that cameron would ask you out this week, I said he wouldn't have the balls and would put it off

From: Sofia
but YAAYY UR DATING

From: Dove
u guys are so cute I can't

To: Sofia & Dove
you guys bet on us?

From: Dove
pshhh noooooooo

From: Sofia
gotta blast

To: Sofia & Dove
oml

I have the weirdest friends.

I get out of bed and head to the bathroom. Once I'm finished my business, I wash my hands and go back out to my room.

Looking through my closet, I pulled out a blue skater skirt and paired it with my black bralett. Plugging in my curling iron, I start applying my makeup. Once it's hot, I curl the ends of my hair then unplug it.