Chapter 16

Today was Tuesday. Which is also the day of the Descendants premiere.

To say I was nervous, was an understatement.

Maya was still asleep when Cameron walked in this morning.

"I see I've been replaced." he says, laughing.

"Yep. I chose the better Boyce. Sorry."

"Anyways, I wanted to tell you, bring an extra set of clothes for the after party tonight."

"What do I bring."

"A dress. Nothing fancy but something fancier than a clubbing dress."

"I can work with that." I nod.

"The movie is starting at seven but we'll need to take pictures and do interviews so we're gonna be leaving here around four. Is that good?"

"Perfect." I smile.

Cameron leaves the room and I check the time.

11:03am.

I roll out of bed and hop in the shower. After I shave, wash my body and hair, I hop out and wrap a towel around my body and hair.

I grab my blue lace bra and matching underwear. Just wanted to keep the blue theme going tonight.

I slip them on then start blow drying my hair.

I slip on some sweats after deciding to start getting ready at 12:30pm.

I head down stairs and start eating my breakfast.

At 12:30 exactly I head upstairs to get ready.

It looked like Maya had the same idea, because she was rushing out of my room and into hers.

First I looked for my after party dress.

I pulled out a black dress. The top was designed like a long sleeve crop top and the bottom, like a matching black skirt. They were connected in the middle by a small piece of sheer fabric.

I smiled and packed it in a bag

I grabbed my curling iron and my straightener then plugged them in.

Once they were hot, I grab my straightener and straighten my whole head.

Once it's pin straight, I take my curling iron and curl the ends of my hair.

Once I'm finished, I unplug both and check the time.

1:06pm

I walk over to Maya's room and I see her trying to straighten her hair.

"Want help?"

"Yes please." I chuckle and walk over, taking a seat behind her.

Once I finish straightening her hair she shows me her dress.