Chapter 21

My palms were sweating and my knees started to shake as I melted into his touch. "Cameron," I breathed, his name rolling off my tongue ever so smooth.

He placed soft kisses down my jawline and onto my neck. He found my sweet spot and started to suck on it lightly. "Cam.." I hummed. He looked up and made eye contact with me as his rough fingers moved the shoulder of my shirt down, exposing my bare skin.

He kissed it and I lost my mind. I grabbed the back of his neck and brought his face up to mine, connecting our lips. Almost immediately, his tongue entered my mouth and we were fighting for dominance.

"Jump." He grumbled against my lips. I did as he said and wrapped my legs around his waist. He roughly pushed me up against his wall, as things started to heat up.

My fingers were caught in his hair and we were fighting for breath. I bit his bottom lip gently as he pulled away. "Fuck." He groaned.

He walked over to the bed and dropped me on my back. He crawled on top of me and connected our lips again. I pulled on the hem of his shirt and he swiftly pulled it off. I rolled us over so I was straddling him as I slowly started to grind on him. "El.." He moaned. "El,"

"El!" I stirred and opened my eyes to see it was just a dream. "Cam?" I asked rubbing my eyes and looking up to see a smirk on his face.

"Have a nice dream?" He asked, biting back his smile. "Uhm, yeah.." I trailed off.

"Must've been, you moaned my name a couple times in your sleep." My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. "Did I really?" I asked, my face flushing. He nodded and started chuckling. "Kinda wish I knew what happened in this dream." I let out a low laugh. "Wanna make it reality?" I asked biting my lip.

His eyes widened and he visibly swallowed. "Really?" I nod my head, and slowly crawl on top of him. I lean my head down and connect our lips. One of his warm hands rested on my thigh while the other trails up from its previous spot to under my shirt.

At some point during the night I had kicked my shorts off so my bright green underwear became visible since Cam had raised my shirt. Since we were in a sitting up position, I pushed his chest a little so he was lying down with me on top of him.

Taking a page out of my unconscious mind's book, I lowered my hips and started to grind on him. He groaned into my mouth and took a fist full of hair into his hands. He played with the waistband of my underwear and I smirked into the kiss. I lowered my hands from his bare chest to the waistband of his sweatpants and slowly ran my finger along his v-line.

I started to feel his little friend poking my thigh and I let out a chuckle. He reached up higher and unclipped my bra. I slipped it off from under my shirt and threw it somewhere behind me.

He smirked up at my and leaned up to connect our lips again. Just as his lips were hovering above mine I placed a finger on his lips. "I think you've had enough, don't you?" I said somewhat seductively, pointing down at his little friend.

He shakes his head, "I don't think so." He said with a very attractive raspy voice, and connecting our lips again.

This time it was very rough, hungry. I pulled on his hair causing him to groan. We sat up a little as he starting kissing my neck again. I let out a moan just as I heard a voice from the doorway. "Holy shit."

I turn around to see Vanessa, Alex, and Sam all standing in the doorway of Cameron's room staring at us. "Uhm, hey guys." I said getting off of Cameron's lap and sitting beside him.

Subtlety, Cameron pulls the covers up over his very noticeable bulge and runs his fingers through his hair. "What are you guys doing here?" He asked, out of breath. "Well, right now I'm definitely regretting coming in here." Vanessa states.