Chapter 17

"It actually looked so hype." Vanessa whined. "Like, your snaps were crazy."

"Oh God, it was so fun."

"Seems like it. Oh! Send me pictures, I wanna see your dress." I quickly sent multiple photographs that were currently taking up the majority of the space in my camera roll.

"Oh my God, you look so beautiful! Aw, and you and Cameron look so fucking good together!" she gushes. "Aw, thanks."

I woke up this morning to my phone ringing extremely loud. When I answered, it was Vanessa, who wanted to know all the details of last night. I told her everything that's been going on with me and Cameron, leading up to the date. Then, we exchanged date stories.

She told me all about how Anthony was a perfect gentlemen and that he took her to a fancy restaurant, just outside of town.

Vanessa's always been one for fancy. She's always looks around for opportunities to get all dolled up. After an hour or so, Vanessa said she had to go meet up with Amber and hung up. I threw my phone to the side and went downstairs. When I got there, Maya and Cameron were laughing about something.

"Hey guys." I say, sliding in next to them. "Hey." they reply.

"I'm going to Mandy's tonight and mom and dad are going to a dinner party, so you guys are alone for dinner." Maya says.

"Sounds good." Cameron says.

Does it feel good?

Wow, I'm a loser.

After a few minutes pass by, I headed back upstairs. When I walked into my room, my phone was blaring. I ran over and picked up.

Incoming call from Sofia

"Hey Sof, what's up?" I asked, playing with my nails. "Hey, Elena! Wanna swing by in a few? Dove's here."

"Sure thing! I'll text you when I'm leaving."

"Alright, see you soon!" I hung up the phone and went over to my drawers. I picked out a clean bra and underwear, along with some shorts and a top.

I throw everything on then apply my makeup. I quickly curl my hair then text Sofia, telling her I'm coming now. On my way out, I bypass Maya and tell her where I'm going.

Once I get there, Sofia and Dove attack me with hugs. "Hey cutie!" Dove says. "Hi!" I laugh. "Swimming?" Sophia suggests. "I didn't bring anything." I said awkwardly. "Don't worry, I think I have something you can borrow." Thank God I wore waterproof eyeliner.

"Here. Try this one." Sofia says, handing me a navy blue bikini. I take it and thank her before scurrying off to the bathroom to change. I change quickly and tie it up then I turn and look in the mirror.

It flatters my body perfectly. The way the dark blue contrasts with my skin and the top part makes my boobs look great. I smile at my reflection then head back out to the room.

"What do you think?" I ask and spin around for effect. "Gorgeous."

"Hot."

"Thanks girls." I smile. I see they were already changed and we head out to the backyard. Right away, Dove jumps in. I laugh and follow suit. Sofia on the other hand, goes over to the tanning chairs and lays down. 

Dove and I slowly climb out of the pool then run over to her. We pick her up then throw her into the warm water. "Ah!" she screams.

Then a giant splash gets both Dove and I soaked since we were standing too close to the edge. I chuckle and jump back in, Dove following suit.

After a few more hours of swimming we head inside to make some lunch. We made some sandwiches with tall, refreshing glasses of lemonade. 

"So you and Cameron seemed to be pretty close last night." Dove says, taking a bite of her sandwich. "Um, well, last night was, um, sort of like, uh, a date." I stumble over my words.

Dove drops her sandwich back onto her plate and chokes on her lemonade. Sofia seems shocked as well, but obviously not as shocked.

"He asked you out on a date?!" she all but screamed. "Why didn't you tell us?"

"You didn't ask?" I shrugged. "Are you guys like, dating?" I shook my head no. "I think it was a pity date or something. He probably doesn't even like me." I laughed. "I'm this close to slapping you right now." Dove says.

Slowly I scoot my seat closer to Sofia. "Of course he likes you, dumbass!"

"Really?"

"Are you dumb? Of course!" Sofia pipes up. That made me smile a bit. Okay, a lot. "Awww! She's smiling!" Sofia coos. "Shut up." I mumble.

After a few more hours I started to head home. "I'm home!" I yelled as I walked in. "Kitchen!" Cameron yelled back.

I walk in and there's containers of Chinese food covering the island. "Dinner is served." he laughs. "Did you have fun?"

"Yeah." I say sliding in beside him. I fix myself a plate of curie noodles and deep fried rice, with a piece of lemon chicken on the side. The two of us dug in immediately. 

After I finished my second plate, Cameron hands me a fortune cookie, taking one for himself as well. He opens his first. "A beautiful girl will fall in love with you." he read.

I let out a chuckle and open mine. My eyes skim the paper and my jaw hangs wide open. "Elena, will you go out with me?" I read.

I look over at Cameron and he was smiling. "El, I've liked you for awhile now and I finally decided to take the leap. Will you be my girlfriend?"

I nod my head rapidly and jump into his open arms. "Yes. I'd love to be your girlfriend." I smile. He lets out a sigh of relief and hugs me super tight.

"I finally get to call you mine." he whispers. We pull away and sit back down. "So, you planned this whole thing?" I asked.

"Well, yes and no. I knew mom and dad weren't going to be home for dinner, so that's where the Chinese food came in, but Maya going to a friends house was just a bonus." he laughs.

We packed all of the left over food away in the fridge and we headed to the living room to watch a movie. I laid down on the couch while Cameron put in a movie. He wouldn't tell me what it was though.

I laughed extremely loud when I saw the words 'Grown Ups' flash across the screen. He laid down beside me and wrapped his arm around my waist. "Shut up, I was adorable."

I pull out my phone and go on twitter.

elenaparker: last night was bomb pic.twitter/p09jr3wWqErty64

I attached three pictures. The first one being a picture of me and Cameron, the second was a picture of me and the girls, the third one was a picture of me and the High School Musical cast.

elenaparker: cam is making me watch Grown Ups........send help

TheCameronBoyce: elenaparker r00d I can see what you're typing over ur shoulder

camxelena: elenaparker goals omg

cam_ttruth: elenaparker only cameron 

sofiasbae: elenaparker parents

elenaparker: TheCameronBoyce creepy

TheCameronBoyce: elenaparker only for you babe ;)

booboobae: elenaparker TheCameronBoyce bABE

camxelena: elenaparker TheCameronBoyce OHMYHOSGS

elenaparker: TheCameronBoyce ffs

I turn my attention back to the movie and I hear Cameron chuckle from behind me.

"Shut up. Go get chocolate wasted or something."