200) Crisis of Love (Misha Pt. 2)

Start from the beginning

25 years... where did they go? Where did the perfection disappear to?

A video faded in and you stared at the TV screen with no comment. It was the one where you had sung 'Can't Help Falling In Love With You' by Elvis Presley for an film audition where your character sings.

A few seconds later the video changes but the song continues playing. It was a montage of old videos, and you immediately burst into tears.

Misha brought you closer to him and kissed your head. He felt emotional too, tears in his eyes.

There was a video of the time you and Misha had gone bowling, that time when you surprised him with your skills.

There was one where you were busy annoying him on the Supernatural set by following him around everywhere. He secretly liked the attention but he never admitted it.

Another one played where you secretly watched Misha as he knitted something in his room with full concentration, while singing to himself. You took a little video then burst in and surprised him. He was scared to bits. "Argh [y/n]! It was supposed to be a surprise," He sighed and you giggled, "Now go away before I push you out. And no more spying!"

You were watching the video of your vacation to Miami Beach in Florida. "Ooh someone-" You heard Misha say and suddenly the camera was knocked back with your hand pushing it. "I told you no videos of me!" You scolded him and he groaned. "But you look so good! Come on, PLEASE?! I need a memory of this," He pleaded and pouted and you sighed. You removed your hand from over the camera lens and he pointed it straight at you. You were wearing a black sun hat, with a black swim suit which showed quite a lot of skin. You were completely conscious, you regretted buying it even though Misha kept saying that you'd make everyone envious of how flawless you are. "How did I get so lucky?" He looked at you in awe and you rolled your eyes, smiling brightly.

You were sitting by a fireplace, cosy socks on your feet and wearing fuzzy sweater. The camera was pointed to the heated fire. Misha walked in with two cups of, you remember hot chocolate with marshmallows. He smiled widely as he sat beside you on the couch. He wrapped an arm around your waist and kissed your cheek. He started to poke your sides, which made the video all shaky. "M-Misha-a! STOP it! It's going to sp-spill!" You pleaded and he obeyed you surprisingly. "Just another perfect winters day," He commented and you turned the camera around and pecked him on the lips.

You laughed and moved around on the bed. "Baby what are you doing?" You asked and looked at him. He had his face nuzzled in your neck, his arms wrapped around your bare body. "What are you doing huh? I thought no phones in bed," He responded and you kissed his nose. "You're the one who said 'document everything for memories'," You imitated and he pushed your arm slightly. He pulled you closer to him and kissed your neck. "But it's so dark, you can't see anything. Doing a little post-fun in-bed video documentation?" He questioned and you grinned, nodding. He chuckled and moved over on top of you to kiss you. Your phone was knocked out of your hands and it fell onto the floor. "MISHA! It isn't even a month old! God I hope it's not broken."