SEDUCTION

KHUSHBU'S POV:

Like what the hell? what exactly is going on? He is hiding something and its not something small. If I look at the situations objectively and conjure all the facts and the deals I think its not just him who is or has been hiding things from me. There is something going on and I have to know what exactly is happening. Ammi, Abbu, Bhai, Raftar all of them are dead set on protecting me.

protect me from what? or more precisely who? who is that person that my family is scared about ? even my Raftar who is always so confident acts like a stick up his ass and dead set on protecting me?

Something is going on and I need to know that but how? Raftar would not even consider to confide in me. He is the only way I can get to know things. If he cannot then I can at least get hints on how to find things. I have to .

Now, the challenge comes how? when he isn't even ready to tell me where he was yesterday night how do I get him to tell me things that mean much more secretive . Thinking of last night. what kind of work would he have had that he had to leave in the middle of night?

is he...? No , he wont.

but what if he did? I battle with my subconscious .

There is a possibility of him seeking warmth in other women's bed. My subconscious points while I flinch at the thought. He is married but despite that he isn't really getting what all husbands get from their wife after marriage.

Will he leave me then? Will he ... leave me and go to another women because I did not satisfy his needs? My eyes brim with lacrimal fluids just with the thought.

May be that was what he was doing and did not feel like answering me in the morning. May be he is finally fed up of me and might leave me?

This got me and I finally started having a full blown wail like someone kicked my pug. NO, this is not PMSing or maybe it is but oh well... I just feel so broken and shattered might as well let it out.

Ammi warned me but I am so dumb ! I should have listen to her.

Is it.. is it...that bimbo Dina .. Dana what was that name ? or is it the side chick who was dead set on sticking herself to my husband? I scowl at that. I just hope Raftar at least has a good taste in women and not some trash. But that would still mean I would be out of his life.

I cant... I cant let this happen . This is wrong! so what if I am a women I am still a human and will fight for it till the end. I wipe the tears away in a very in lady like manner and Try to think about it.

where do I start ?

Go barge into his office and seduce him girl. My subconscious is in her short black spandex bodycon and harlot lips ready for action.

Astagfirullah! I blink my eyes rapidly to snap the image .

okay girl then live the life! .Subconscious slumps down in her chair.

An idea immediately pings and I pull out my phone. What better way to solve problems when you have google!

I type ' how to impress your husband ' and come across ' Five romantic ideas to attract your husband'

1.Small and tiny gestures to make him feel respected.

oh? empathy , smiles , hugs? okay......

2. Love him through his stomach.

ya ya the famous desi(Indian or Pakistani) dialogue every desi girl has heard ! cook and feed. but what do I feed him? He eats trash like literally raw .. uncooked food. what's has cooking to do with it? I cant even add salt to at least name it sort of cooked .

Love for Mr.MafiaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara