chapter 11

Mafia !
Mafia!
Mafia!

No!no ! No !no!

This is some sort of sick joke . ammi and abbu can't get me married to f**king mafia!

The vultures are the most feared one's in the middle East . The terrific one . He is a dictator! Capo di capi as he is generally called.

" what the hell are you doing with him Bhai? Are you a killer as well?? "

" no khushbu ,I'm not. I work as a ... Manager in one of his companies "

" but... But why me Bhai? There are super models out there why me?!"

" enough khushbu I have already spilled out a lot. It's not my place to tell . You need to ask that to Ra-Ra- -- boss"

" oh bhai are you so scared to even tell his name out loud? Raftar his name is Raftar! Jerk ! A sick pathetic MONSTER a cruel jerk! Go and tell your boss that ! " I scream like a lunatic but for some reason Bhai looks shit scared.

" scar-" I starts to say when someone grips my arm very tightly when I turn to look up I see a pair of brown eyes .

Shit!
Wolfie!

" why? There is no need to pass it on . I'm right here . Say what you want to say " he whispers . Till then I dint notice that he was close to me ... When I mean close, very close.

"I- I " I stammer .

     " what now ? Cat got your tounge princess ?!" With an evil smirks.

    Jerk !

" leave my arm . DONOT TOUCH ME" I say glaring at him.

  " I'm your husband -"

  "Would be husband" his grip on my arm tightens making me wince in pain.

  " WILL be husband . And how many times do I need to remind you to NEVER cut me off while I'm talking? " his grip tightens even more. Surely I'm gonna have a bruise . A tear slips my eyes. The pain is unbearable . I can't hold myself anymore and gasp in pain.

" please , you are hurting me" he leaves my arm and I instantly fall holding my arm with my hand to examine the bruise .
He goes to the couch he was sitting on with his family and takes his phone resting on the armset  then turns to look at me . I think I saw a glimpse of pain and regret in his eyes but he instantly covers it and walks off.

             I stare at the door he just left through. Ammi come and helps me up and takes me to my room .

                     " you are getting married soon so I'll teach you few dishes that you need to learn. " she says with a helpless look . I know I should be pissed off with her but I know if anyone goes against him they will face problems and I can't      endanger my family . I nod my head . She leaves me alone . Good ! I need some time alone .

                         The next few days went in a blur although I could cook ammi taught me few more dishes. Day after tomorrow is my marriage so relatives started filling in house. The house was full of relative noise of people chatter , laughter, kids crying , playing, girls giggling making  stupid comments on me and Raftar  for which I'm expected to blush.

    " soooo day after tommorow is your Nikah and .... Ofcourse your wedding night... " Nusrat my cousin starts with the nuisance and all the girls start giggling. I mentally roll my eyes. If I was getting married to a normal person I would have blushed pitch red but Raftar? I will not let him touch me.

       But what if he tries to force you Khushbu ?

Oh! No,he won't !

   Oh? Why wouldn't he?

                   This thought swrills in my brain . I blocked out everyone since then but smile occasionally and fake blush when people expect me to. I couldn't eat properly that day and sleep wouldn't come easyly.  The wake up early and do wudu and pray fajr. I ask Allah for guidance. Tommorow is my marriage and daadi maa would be sending my wedding dress today as it is supposed to be given from the groom side. The jewelary and the dress. Today I'll be applying henna to my hand . I love henna. Specially the Arabic designs . I don't know where Nikah is going to take place . Everything is taken care by the men in that matter . Raftar's gaurds are surrounded by the house. Although my cousins think it's sweet of Raftar to take so much care .

Yeah right! Sooooo chweett !!!

       I scoff at my sarcasm and Fatima looks at me. Since tommorow is my wedding all my besties  decide  to clash at my place . I feel some what better to have them around. Atleast it distracts me of him. The bruise he gave me yesterday has turned black making me wince at any slight contact at it but is some what fading away though it hurts at any contact . I wear full sleeves to cover my bruise trying not to make  a show of the animal attack .

           "Aapi , aapi , your wedding dress has arrived " my small cute cousin yells in her shrill childish voice filled with excitement. Ammi enters the room with a big plate sort of thing in her hand with wedding dress and a box which i presume is jewelary  . Every one sit up straight with excitement in their eyes. Although i try to be nonchalant , I too I'm excited .

           Ammi puts it in front of me . I slowly take the box and open it.

     Gasp! Gasp ! Gasp!

              The jewelary is so beautiful . Heavy but I suppose that's what a bride is supposed to wear.  It's so beautiful making me swoon . Not only me but every one in the room. And the wedding dress . Oh! The wedding dress is some thing you could only dream about! It was red color dress with heavy lehenga(skirt) and blouse. Two dupattas one with red and the other one off white with work. This is surely a designer dress. We all start to discuss about anything and everything designer wear clothes.

      " you are a lucky b!tch " Fatima scolds me. I let out an evil laugh. Then a lady comes to apply henna .

   " what's your husband's name . I need to write it on your hand." She asks me with a bored look like this is all normal . Ofcourse she gets to see this daily.

" um- Raftar" I hear oooooo 's and awww's . Ya ya I wish I would ask them to write Wolfie.

I sigh in annoyance at the talk about my would be husband about how handsome he is and all . Yeh ! Looks! Is that what it is all about? Character is what it matters but he is a Mafia leader do they know how terrific is it? They think it's cool . They should even consider the fact about his treatment to his wife. A man who manhandles his wife is not a man he can never be called as a man but they do not know that and they surely don't need to.

After the Mehndi ammi feeds me. I was starving so I dint argue this time . Who knows when will I eat properly the next time and if ammi would feed me as she always does. I lay my head on ammi's lap and dose off.

* hey lovelies! Here's an update finnaly . I hope you like it .

So Khushbu is so upset about all this marriage thing but what is Raftar thinking ? We know he loves her but why doesn't he tell her? Uhhh! Annoying ppl I know. I haven't thought much about the next chap but surely it's gonna be the Nikah!!!
Wedding dress of Khushbu attached but she isn't knhusbu !!!

Like and comment please !!!