CHAPTER 36

khushbu's pov:

I feel a shiver run down my spine as I felt another groan from the other side of the door. I felt my breath accelerate . I slowly pushed the door feeling a gush of cold air though this was much cooler. The whole mansion has centralized AC but since it was winter the heaters were turned ON. The door slightly ajar enough for me to see a corridor dimly lit which looks more like a corridor in an office but this gives me weird vibes like its anything but an office . Not a second longer did I open the door did I feel it shut and my back hit the wall making me squeal in shock.

His brown orbs filled with anger and a hint of fear.The vibes of anger resonating from him makes me shut my eyes in fear. A shiver runs down my spine as his grip on me makes me wince. His fingers bite in my skin . This is going to bruise and bruise very badly!

"Was I not clear enough when I mentioned not to tréspass on this side of the mansion? "His voice deathly slow but Oh so very scary. " Open your eyes and look at me when I talk to You khushbu! " His grip on my arm tightens to make his point clear.

I hiss out in pain and open my eyes to gasp at the proximity of us. Every part of my body touchin his. His face barely an inch far . The stubble on his chin touchin my cheek . His nose touching mine. His face bent to reach me and my face held high to meet his. His eyes staring into my soul and mine into his. Flashes of his suffering .... his pain..his cruelty... his pychotic life...his love... his affection ... his.. his .. lust, lust and love for me. His lips open slightly and doesn't take him a second to crash his to mine. Every thought forgotten. I move my lips to his lips. Sealing at first as later he pushes his tounge into my mouth and me his. Our lips and tounge clashing not in dominence but pure love . I bring my palm behind his neck , pulling his hair and massaging his neck while he puts his hand on my hipbone slowing moving his fingers. My body feels like on fire . I tease him biting his lip as he groans and kisses back more feverently.

Even though we need air to breathe we dont stop . Then suddenly he stops and pulls back his face an inch to take breathe but I clash my lips back on his taking him by surprise. He lifts me up to his height and continues kissing. His lips are soft and his breath is minty. Oh he tastes divine . May be he... I stop , I stop and pull back. My eyes as big as saucers while I stare at him in pure horror and mortification.

Astagfirullah!

Astagfirullah!

' the deed is done khushbu! ' My subconcious says with The side of her red harllot painted lips lifted in a smirk.

No ..no!!!! I dint just do what I did. I... I look at Raftar to see him looking at me. I look around and see my legs dangling in air as his arm holds he high to match his height and every inch of my torso touching his.

Astagfirullah ! What did I do?!

I looked up at him to see him give me a cheeky smile with a hint of pink on his cheeks and the lighting of Christmas in his eyes. The only sound is our panting breath as air gushes in and out of lungs.