chapter 13

*Raftar's pov:

My queen is beside me. Any other girl in her place would have loved the position , the name , fame and a handsome person but she wants to be doomed and live a stupid life.cant she just accept me but no khushbu has to make things difficult . Her face has a fake smile plastered but her eyes screem pain. I narrow my eyes at her but she just stares at me with void emotions.

"Khushbu" I call her.

"Hmm" she replies with a weak voice. Now how should I tell her. Wait what was i supposed to say. I frown in thought then get up and turn towards her.

"Im going for freshing up . Can you handle yourself with the guest?" For which she simply nods with her eyes downcast.

Watever!

I go to the room in the hotel that was down the hallway in 15th floor . I have a feeling that some one is following me but I was sure i made tight security. I pull my gun closer and open the door and switch on the lights. I know someone is here so I walk to the bathroom and call few gaurds asking them to come up to my room . I try to act normal and wash my face and dry it with a face towel . I then open my room door and walk to step when four figures step out . One from under bed two from behind curtain and another one was behind the sofa . They were all covered in black . Black face mask , pants,jacket, gloves... shoes but from their movements i could sence that they were girls and not any experts since they had baseball bats in their hands. I stiffle a laughter. Really? This is how you come in front of the mafia king and you expect he would fall for tgese cheap tricks? I single handedly take then down . First i attack the two and they fall down with a thud on their knees. Its not in my principles to hurt innocent women.Then the other two come up shivering while I simply take their bats and they fall on knees all by themselfs.

Just then my gaurds come with guns in their hands pointing at the ladies. I signal them peace. They stand there amused seeing the girls condition who have gathered at a conner hugging each other with their baseball bats . Or should i say broken wood surrounding them.

"Ladies, care to take off your masks?"but not a single one seems to obey .

"Ladies ,take your masks off " i say ,my voice booming in the room with my command.

They instently take off thier masks off their faces with shaking hands. Oh ,surprise! Who else can it be? Carzy stupid friends of crazy stupid careless wife of mine.

Your love raftar!

I scowl at my innervoice. I know i dont need to be reminded that. I can feel that im forming a weakness...

"What are you girls doing here? Dont you think you should be down stairs with my wife.

Oh!how much I fucking love to call her my wife! My wife ,my khushbu!

They all smirk at me seeing me smile and my men utterly shocked.

Way to go Raftar!control your feelings!

I clear my throat and raise my eyebrows. I hate repeating my self so they helped themselves of answering .

"We were here to warn you" i suppose her name is fatima. Now im frowning . No one tells me what to do!

"Warn about what?"i spat they seem taken back.

"To not hu-hurt Herr-"another one stammers. They care for her!

"And?" I say signalling my men to leave.

"And .... she sleeps in tanktop and bum shorts and without hijab . "Another one peeks up making others gape at her in shock for revealing khushbu's secret.

"How could you tell that to him?"the fourth one who has shut her mouth opens up.

"She won't tell it herself so I had to " the secret revealer says back with embarrassment.

"Enough"i say loudly and they all shut their mouths . Annoying brats.
I was about to ask them to leave when khushbu bursts into the room with a scared face and calms down a bit seeing her friends.

"I-I-" she is so breathless . Her face red with all the running i suppose she must have done .

"Breathe khushbu" I say with a smirk.

She looks so beautiful ! Feel like kissing her senseless! That flushed face .... to make it more tempting she licks her dry lips and stands straight.

Just then I heard someone clearing their throat. I turn to find her friends smirking at me at my PDA . How much I would love to slit their throat and wipe off that stupid smirk. She is my wife and I can do what ever I want. I pull Khushbu towards me and quickly whisper in her ear.

    " this time I dint hurt them but they won't be alive next time to get a warning make sure they receive the message. Got it?" I say and she nods in fear but then glares at them .

          I turn and leave the room . I walk towards the elevator that is at the end of the lobby . I would have warned them myself but when they told me Khushbu's secret .... I just couldn't . Khushbu in bum shorts... Tank top ... Without hijab ... Her hair... Oh how much excited I just feel at the thought of how her hair might look... How it might feel and smell...

Get yourself under control Raftar!

    Oh Khushbu what are you doing to me!!!

    Khushbu PoV :

I lean towards my friends if they have been harmed but they are all fine.

" what were you all upto ? " I gave them a are you are lost your senses look.

                 I was sitting alone by myself when my husband ditched me to meet people. That's when Farhan came telling me that these idiots were planning on kidnapping Wolfie. I scoff .

" seriously guys? Did you see him ? He is as big as hulk . His ego much more greater than him and his anger ... Allah he turns into a wolf!!! When he is angry. How could you even think of kidnapping him? Why did you do it in first place not that I would mind" I say with anxiety.

" we- we wanted to warn him" fattu (Fatima) says with a weak voice being embarrassed .

" warn him of what? " I ask looking a bit confused.

" not to harm you else-else we would fire up his ar!e" I gasp at them.

Hey there guys another update for you!!! This time with wolfie's PoV. Hope you all like it.

What is Khushbu going to do next ? Is what you maybe thinking. The thing is even I'm thinking the same thing ..... So till then you gotta wait for the next chap :D and please ... Like pleased wheeze like and comment :D