CHAPTER 27

Raftar's pov:

                   What have I done ? No no no no f*** what did I do?!

   Shit! Ya shit Raftar ! Your in a deep shit!

              She is pure so innocent .........naïve  ......... And me ... I am the ruthless bastard . I had planned to take it easy but what did I do? Instead of explaining her , I .... I manhandled her. She is not meant for this life she is not meant to for this torture . She is not meant for me. No she is too good to be meant for some one like me. I don't know why! Why did I marry her and drag her to this hell with me. She was living a complete normal life, a happy one indeed ! Then why? Who is more harmful to her ? Me or that person. That person who took away my childhood. My happiness. My ....... Them.....

            Now he is after her and I wont let him even touch her shadow. She is MINE. My wife . My life. I have lost enough . Not anymore. This money , this life is not more important than her. MY KHUSHBU. She .... I wont let anything happen to her. Ill not let life fade the colours. I have to do something. But.. She left me. I know I asked her to come back but will she come? Will she be back here with me?

They would have been disappointed if they saw that I was treating my wife like this. They would have loathed me. They would have been disgusted of my existence. Heck I'm disgusted of my own existence.

               I move around the house crashing everything and anything that I can lay my hands on. Blood seeping through the open skin on my knuckles. The blood spilled everywhere . I move to my office and throw the papers off the table. My laptop dangling on the side of the table with the charging wire connected to it supporting it from falling and causing anymore damage than its already done. Tears.... I want to feel them but I cant . There is no moistness. I want to cry but I cant. I don't know when was the last time I cried. Not even when they left..... No its been years since i shed drops of emotion through my eyes.

              My hands are on table with a wise like grip. It would have turned my knuckles white with the grip i put if it weren't for the fact that red liquid is oozing out of the open cuts. I need her . She is my life. But she left me. She is gone. GONE. Her dark brown chocolate innocent eyes that flash her emotions. Anger. Love. Hate . Passion. Sadness. Amusement. I could see her soul. Her lips. Pink soft lips. Open up and show white pearly teeth when she laughs. Her smile. Sweet and peaceful. Her voice. Feminine melodic voice. Not harsh loud or too sweet that of a child. Just perfect voice. Her hair.... Which I have never seen. Even after being her husband, i couldn't. And I wont be . She left. GONE. I already miss her .

                She was a childs when she wanted something. But has a brave persona. She shed tears but tears of love. She had a curves. She was slim but she did have few at right places. Sexy . She dint know it but she did. A minx . My innocent minx. That day that bastard was staring and flirting with her. If it weren't for her with me i would have killed him on spot. She calms me. But now she is gone. GONE. GONE FOREVER.

                             I dint knew that the welt up emotion of pain and sadness have brought tears until a soft palm rubbed them off. I dint even notice when someone entered my room nor did I notice that person standing in front of me.

Khushbu's pov:

               I don't know why am I even going back to that monster who hurt me so much. My my heart .... It wont listen to me. Stupid. Stupid heart. I close my eyes to see his sad eyes flashing when I was leaving. I should have felt happy and comforted when I left that place and him for my maiden house. Even though I had to get back to him by evening. But , for some reason I felt my breath heavy. I felt suffocated with every step that we moved closer to my maiden house and away from the mansion. I shake my head.