Chapter 32 part-2

This is the part two of chapter 32 since the earlier chapter was short I thought of making another chapter.. Hope You like it :)

   Khushbu's pov:

              Ehhhhhhh!!!

                 Why does he always have to act like a bitch?! He seems like mojo jojo from power puff girls. I was really happy to see him after a long time though I dont know why exactly I was happy but then he just had to go and spoil things .

                     I give a head shake and pull away the blankets . I leave the bed and slowly pad my legs to the bathroom to perform wudu . I change my clothes and place the white and green colour prayer rug on the floor and start performing Isha.

          It takes nearly ten minutes for the prayer. I feel so much better and at peace after the prayer. I fold the rug and put it away then go back to bed. Raftar dint come in the room. I waited for him to come so that I could talk to him and scream at him a bit more then go back to sleep .

                    He wasn't in the room that night, neither the morning when I woke up. I walk into the bathroom to notice the steam . He must have showered a while ago and must be in the dressing room. I slowly open the door to the dressing room that is connected to the bathroom and peep out to find him hunched down tying his shoe lace. I dont know how he noticed my presence since I tried to make as much less noise as possible but he lift his head up. I immediately shut the door with a bang. If I would talk to him , then there would be a fight and I sure as hell dint need a fight early in the morning.

                I sigh and brush my teeth listing to ' work from home ' . I strip and enter the shower . I take my time thinking about the events of yesterday. I don't think so I did anything wrong. No , I dint. I went to meet my family which is by no means is a crime. As per going out of states is a big NO. Im not going to leave Pakistan and my friends and family. He already took so much from me. Family is the only thing I have . I can at least meet them once in a while... I wont let him take that away from me.

                                   After the small shower thought and lots of arguments with myself I decide I wont leave the states. Ill stay here with ammi and abbu , Raftar can go to jahannum. The mighty king can leave Pakistan and go back  to his throne where ever it is. Then it strikes me .. He never told me where the Main Mansion is. But that doesnt matter I guess because I wont we going with him. I wont tell him my plan . He wont allow me to go to ammi's place so I will stay silent about the whole thing and act like I will be leaving with him. I smirk and get out of the shower and slip a towel around my torso. I leave the bathroom and enter the closet to find a pair of black skinny jeans with a gray t-shirt and a black hijab laid on the bench . I blush at the sight of bra and a pair of under wear laid out . I just hope Raftar dint do that . I shake my head and turn to see my suit cases sitting at the corner of the room. I slide the cabent to find them empty. So are the other cabinets.

  Seems like someone is too eager to leave.

      I wear the laid out clothes and walk out . I see Raftar on the breakfast table eating some grass and see another plate with the same content. Oh no back to the routine.... What does he take me for? Cattle? I'm a lion , I survive on meet ... Please bring me chicken somebody ! Save me from this torture .

  Oh stop being so melodramatic ! Just stuff the food add some pepper and salt and then add some more then munch and gulp. There , job done . My subconscious rolls her eyes .