Chapter 5

Khushbu's pov :

           Mr.Smarty pants thinks he can just force me into something .

       You are wrong Scooby doo .you and your stupid Scooby gang will pay for what you have done!!

         I'm in my room plotting ways to get rid of him and his gang. I try to find ways but nothing pops up . His men are surrounded by my place and my stupid idiotic Bhai seems to be one of the members of that Scooby gang.

      Dang! What am I going to do??!!!
Why is it only me who gets into problems??!!!

      Im so frustrated thinking about what I'm supposed to do when some one knocks on the door.

"Can I come in ?" Bhai says on the other side of door .

" go away , I don't want to see your ugly face ,moron"I say loud enough for him to hear.

     He then just comes in the room.

"I suppose I said go away" I mutter with a scowl on my face.

      How dare he even think he could talk to me after what he did. He thinks I'll just forgive him for what he did ... After he forces me to marry a gang leader . Does he think everything will be back to normal .

         He sits down on my bed and sighs ...

     'How dramatic '
"Um- we need to talk " he says looking straight into my eyes .

I narrow my eyes at him .

    "What do you want to talk? --
'Hey bahi how is life .. It's gud to know that you are a member of a mafia gang and hey how many people did you kill."

" I'm so proud of you that you kill people and I'm so happy that you  are getting me married to a mafia leader
    A killer!!! " I say sarcastically.

" khushbu , princess-"

"Don't you dare princess me! Get out " I say through my gritted teeth. But he just stares . Tears stream down my eyes .

     " I said GET OUT" I scream at top of my lunges.

     Without uttering another word he leaves my room. He knows better to not mess with me when I'm angry.

      How could he do this to me? I'm his sister ..his princess ..how can you do this to me Bhai...

       Then ammi comes to my room  and sits beside me . I quickly hug her.

    " ammi ,we need to find a way and with Allah's blessings we WILL find a way "I say.

" khushbu , you are going to marry Raftar so just get used to this thing.... Your abbu and I we both want you to get married to Raftar" I look at ammi as if she has grown two heads.

   "Ammi, what are you saying! How can you even get me married to that MONSTER!!"

   " Khushbu ! Mind your tounge he is your would be husband .You are never ever again to disrespect your husband " she says harshly and turns and leaves the room.

      Ya Allah ! Why are you doing this!

    Why did ammi and abbu agree for this ! How can they!

     What did you do now Raftar?? What is it that you really want that you turn my abbu ammi and Bhai... My family to my side!

       Now that ammi said ... I suppose I cannot get myself out of this !

      The thought of marrying a mafia boss completely disarms and disgusts me. The rest of the night I just stare at the wall of my room. Observing the cream colour shade ,the creaks formed on the wall due to the aging. I cry myself to sleep.