CHAPTER 29

khushbu's pov:

     Its been one hour twelve minutes and four seconds and I'm bored out of mind. Raftar is busy talking to his so called 'BUSINESS DELEGATES'  and is chased by pretty women. I have nothing to do except fake smile.

              I'm standing beside Raftar who is talking to some tycoon whose wife stands beside him and gives me a fake smile . I return the fake smile. She looks pretty but would have been much prettier if I dint feel the horror that her boobs might spill out any moment. She batts her lashes at Raftar who gives her a poker face and ignores her. They talk about some shipment. Seems like that lady too is into business since she talks so much about the topic that they are talking and me being me I'm trying to understand what they mean but its all calculus . I try not to scowl and pretty much control myself from hitting Raftar for bringing me to this stupid party. Sooooo boring. The only thing entertaining me is the women who try to hang on Raftar by cracking some stupid jokes for which only she would laugh and would leave from embarrassment
that she did actually sounded and that Raftar dint even twitch his eye but just gave a poker face. That seemed pretty hilarious.

Then there was this women who came and held Raftar's arm.

Oh women ! That man is taken for the sake of my virgin stop seducing him and massaging his arm in a seducing way please!

Raftar doesn't say anything but tries to move away from her but she tags on his arm again . She must have seen me standing too close to him . She narrows her eyes at me and I do the same.

Oh lady, don't mess up with me . Im too very dangerous when i'm pissed and hungry.

She racks her eyes down at my dress and scowls. I give her my dirtiest look.

"Oh, baby just look at your secretary her trashy clothes ... Her attitude ..... Uf.. You could have asked me I would have got a nice secretary for you. " she cooed in her buttery voice. The fake one of course . I roll my eyes. Can she get anymore stupid? Her manicured finger pints at me.

I don't say anything . Raftar turns his eyes towards me and looks at me. I look down . I suddenly feel my self esteem fall. I know I look underdressed and that I dint show skin. But I would never show my skin to anyone but my husband.

You mean you will show your skin to Raftar? My subconscious wakes up from her nap.

I frown at the thought. Raftar? No . Never. He might be my husband , but never. Nope.

" first lower your finger ". Raftar voice takes a change in atmosphere. This seem to give a shock to her ... Whose name i still don't know. She drops her hand by her side at the authority that stood in Raftar's voice.
" and my arm too" he adds to which she suddenly drops her other hand by her side. Her eyes flash in confusion and fear.

" The women that you are talking about-" he dramatically pauses and puts his arm around my shoulder. I look at his brown hazel orbs and he looks at mine . Mine held with confusion and low self esteem and his held with power and confidence.

" this women is the Mafia's queen . Meet my Wife ' Khushbu Raftar Ali ' " He then looks towards her. I try to drop my gaze or look away but I just cannot seem to look at or feel anything but his eyes and the arm that is around my shoulder.

" I - I dint know Raftar-"

" Sir or mister Ali for you Dina . Raftar is only for my wife . " This seem to pull me out of my haze . I turn and look at the women whose name is dina . Her face as white as paper sheet. She gulps and without another word sashes away to find someone else who would gladly give her company. I couldn't help the full blown grin on my face.