Amore morsus

Stepping out of the car I follow the instructions given to me into the Bluetooth device hung to my ear . Walking briskly in the front with men following like my shadow does. A shadow that is what I am , it amuses me to have shadows while I'm the shadow; a mere whisper never spoken loud about , well, only if death is what it is you want to be granted with.

         " Dominus, backside of the casu , the casu girl trails as well" the thick gruff Latin accented voice comes from the Bluetooth . {casu-cafe}

Ah finally, the bastardis in my cage.

   Before I see them I hear the heavy sound of foot steps and heavy breath.

yes, come to me, come to death!

   Standing in the dark with light barely touching my chin with one hand in the suit jacket feeling the heavy metal . Anticipation and death clearly hung in the air as fear comes running with heavy breathing and that is when I see her , captured as I was to her glossy sapphire blue eyes , thick lashes a bit stuck from being wet , a long nose sit into perfection , the lips well , i heave a breath looking at the soft pair of lips but what enchants me more is the scar not more than half an inch that rests on her left eyebrow sits like a beauty mark rather than a blemish to her beauty .

"yardem et" her lips word in a deep feminine voice. I wonder if she sings with that voice of hers.

{help}

Without looking at the target , eyes buried deep into the sapphire eyed beauty in-front of me I shoot the target .

A horrified look passes as she screaches pushing me away and with a fright looks at the gun then the dead body and runs for her life.

ah ah Te amo studio venandi lassus.{i love chase}.

---------------------------------------

yep that's the prologue. ..... This is the book i have been dying to write for so long and I have finally started it.. ill post love for mr. mafia tommrow... go check Amore morsus

<3