Chapter 12

*khushbu PoV:

                                   My Nikah is in five hours and I still have time to run away that is if I can get past the hulks that Wolfie posted at every corner of my house . They stand stiff and look around from the corners of my house . Wolfie thought it would be better to post some men inside the house aswell. I secretly think he knows that I might plan to run away. It would be priceless to see his face when he would get to know that I sneaked right under his nose.

                       I sit on sofa with uncle chips in one hand and tv remote in the other. I know I'm the bride and bla bla but I sneaked out from my room to get some privacy. I want some time with myself who knows when I might find peace? And these few days has been a hell for me with the constant bickering about rafters and mine 'romance ' as they call it.I keep switching the channels to find something interesting and settle on black mirror , a daily show. I nibble on my potato chip while staring at a hulk posted to the conner of the living room not much far away from the TV. He is a bit tanned and has stubble but looks as scary as others and wears all black like all his colleague do. He must have felt my stare because he acts a bit self conscious  . I keep staring at him thinking if I can get away from him . But even if I get through him what about others? From what I can see they seem to be very well trained . But I'm good at running aswell . I won many prizes in running competion, a state level . Suddenly he takes his phone and dials then waits anxiously for his caller to answer then he gets a bit nervous and starts talking but very slowly so I can't hear what exactly he is talking.
He abruptly turns towards me and walks to me then jerks his hand forward with a phone.

" Bhai , wants to talk to you Bhabhi " I glare at him .

" you can call me Khushbu never call me by that name" I spat at him.

         I take the phone from him and put it to my ear.

  "What?"

    " oh, Khushbu why are you so pissed off with him ? He is doing his duty!"

   " what do you wanna say? Just say it and get done. I don't have time for you."

  " you can't run away from me Khushbu its waste . I already told you . So stop staring at my men  analysing  their moments. " I wouldn't wonder if my lower jaw touched the ground.

  " hmmm , black mirror nice show . Can watch it later . Go and get ready." How the hell does he know that I'm watching black mirror??

" I know your every moment Khushbu. "

" yeh, what ever" I say with annoyance .

" oh and yeh I don't want you to create any scene today when molvi Saab asks for your permission for marriage . You don't want to become an orphan now do you? " I can feel blood drain from my face. I couldn't talk anymore so I cut the call and hand it over to the guy.

                      I turnoff the TV and go up stares where everyone is waiting for me to take bath so they can work on my makeup. I go to bathroom slam the door behind . I could not take it anymore and slump on the bathroom floor sobbing. I must have been in bathroom for a long time because I heard Fatima knock on the door asking me to be quick. I stand with my wobbling knees and take a shower. Warm water cascading down my skin calming my nerves. I step out with a towel and was immediately pushed to wear my wedding dress. It was heavy and as suffocating as this marriage. I dint utter a single word while they did my make over and put on the jewelary. Beautiful would be an understatement. I was so down to the earth gorgeous but that's the perks of makeup. I still prefer natural look. I looked a bit pale although the makeup tried to cover most of it.

We arrived at one of the prestigious hotel in the city for the wedding. It was so beautiful . Had I not been forced into this I would have been over the moon. We were waiting for the men to arrive from masjid where the groom is supposed to offer a prayer just before the wedding while I did it back home . After some time Raftar and all the men came and sat in a divaan placed opposite to me. I hate to admit it but he looked so handsome that I couldn't help myself from checking him out. He aswell checked me out. There was a point where we locked our eyes but I quickly looked away.

Molvi Saab started reciting vows then asked Raftar if he agreed to marry me.

" qubool hai" ( I do)

" qubool hai"

" qubool hai"

When it was my turn to say I just stared at Raftar but dint answer . Molvi Saab asked again this time Raftar moved his Hand to his hip where his gun was peeking out.

Don't create a scene if you don't want to become an orphan ! His words come back .

" qubool hai" I say with a with weak and urgent voice but molvi Saab heard it because everyone was Eire calm .

Molvi Saab asks me again

" qubool hai"

" qubool hai"

This is it ! My fate sealed!

My eyes glued to Raftar. Hearing my response he calmed and moved his hand away from the gun. Then molvi Saab asks Raftar to sign papers which he does and then asks me to sign them . I look at him with wide eyes like he has grown two heads but take then pen with my hands shanking and sign then. He then pronounces me and him as wife and husband and calls me Khushbu Raftar Ali. I felt life sucked out of me. But some where deep within me I could feel hope . A spark of hope of love in this forced marriage. Who might know when I might feel love for mr. Mafia.

* Raftar PoV :

She looks gorgeous ! Like an angel fallen from heaven. I couldn't take my eyes off her. I loved the fact that she kind of checked me out but I wouldn't mind her ogling me after all I'm her husband or would be husband as she puts it but does it even matter? She was mine the minute I laid my eyes on her. Molvi Saab started the rituals and asked me if I accepted this marriage and vows.

I replied with " qubool hai " thrice . ( I do).

When molvi Saab asked her the she just looked blanked trying to contemplate her dissision. But then I slowly reach my hand towards my gun reminding her of my warning then she furiously replies ' qubool hai ' like her life depends on it. I would never hurt her parents but threatening her was the only way. It hurt me to see her pale and lifeless after she was declared as my wife and signs the papers.

My wife !

Mine and only mine !

Khushbu Raftar Ali .

I will keep her safe by my side. Away from any evil eye . I wonder if she would ever fall in love with me her husband. Wonder if she would ever find love for mr. Mafia?!

Yeah! Yippe!!!!

Finally married! An early special update for you. With Wolfie' s PoV aswell!!! Hope you enjoy it!!!!

Finally Khushbu Raftar Ali . Raftar got what he wanted , Khushbu ! But is that enough for him? Will Khushbu fall for him? Will Khushbu fall in love with Raftar herself or will Raftar make her fall in love ? K Hangon I myself don't know that ! Hehehe (*evil smirk*) .

Since I worked hard to make a special chap please please !! Like and comment!!!!