Are you 'Athesist?'

khushbu's Pov    

Avoiding him. That is exactly what I am doing. Am I ashamed of what I did last night? No. I am not. I found it exhilarating, something a wife should be feeling for giving to the ecstasy of passion from her husband. In a few words, it was amazing though I'm not sure how to behave around him. It's weird. Should I act normal?

  I blush profusely to the thought of standing in front of him for any or whatever reason. So, no I can't stand the thought of being all flushed in his presence. It's the idea of what we did. Though I am seriously confused about this. Isn't what we did is sex? wouldn't it be..? I am confused and that's the reason why I am hiding in the balcony finding answers to why I was yelping like a dog in heat just for meer kisses on the neck. Yes, it's just meer kisses aren't they? Though I swear it was something much and much more than that... Did I feel the ..buzz? Hmm... Buzz in my body. So I turned to Google baba trying to solve the mystery and art of passion. Starting with ...

    How to cover large dark hickeys?

  I have hijab to cover it from others but what about Raftar? For which I started watching makeup tutorials on YouTube.

   Is kissing of the neck, sex?

Uh-oh! I click on the first one that states a promising video and it turns out to be porn! Astagfirullah!

I turn back and search again and this time, I am careful and smart enough to read the description. 

I click on some quora and start reading ...so, intimate and definitely means passion but not sex!

I learned a lot ... I assume that my feelings bystander passion. In mere words, I would say I'm connected to him through the soul. Deeply but dishearteningly. The secrets we have just seem to blacken my soul and nothing else. The thirst for passion would soon die if the secrets exceed.

The last three nights are still deeply rooted in me. The burn of Lolly and the secrets of Raftar, burn me to a whole new level. I am barely being treated as his wife. Nothing but at the whim of his call and the dust underneath his shoe. He spends more time with Leonette than he does with me. Is this what it is? Do they want to be together? Islam surely permits him a second wife. My heart sinks at the thought!

There is a knock at the door to which I reply with a 'come in' I'm sure it's Maria, Raftar just barges in! Manners be fucked.

It's his room! My subconscious meekly says. Yes sure, everything here is his! I'm just a guest for a few days. I'm pulled out of thoughts as Maria speaks up.

'madam, lunch is ready. ' I reply with a nod. This would have been sufficient but she blankly stares at me. Right. She has God-given orders to drag me like a dog on a leash.

I pull myself up and walk to the dining area with Maria right behind me. Just to mess her up I suddenly stop in the corridor and she crashes into me and she apologizes at a rapid rate. I roll my eyes and walk to the table. Ladies and gentlemen low and behold it's the lolly and her lollypop aka my husband with her on a chair right opposite of mine and her hand in my husband's hand. What a lovely sight. Surprisingly, I don't feel anything.

I loose hope every passing second. With my eyes down and no eye contact with his what so ever. I bite into the tuna salad. Not bad! Today it tastes the same, bland, I just got used to it.

They both continue with nonsense. It's surprising that he owns a hospital. But then it makes sense. He has got an image to maintain and might need to treat the bullet wounds. But what's even more shocking is that lolly is a shareholder of that business.