Chapter 14

Khushbu PoV:

                I stare at them for a minute and practically jump on them hugging them . Tears slip the corners of my eyes. I could feel my heart bubbling up. Although they don't know how Raftar is actually treating me but instead of his pretence they cared to give him a warning.

Stupid ya crazy but friends .... These are my friends . I can tell them that I'm not happy with marrying Raftar but I'll never tell them for one that Raftar will hurt them and that they themselves would be worried . They are better off without me. I will not drag them into this mess . I love them .... I just can't....

" hey where did you get this stuff " I say pointing to their costume. They don't seem to be scary but instead they look so funny ...!!!! It's then I notice the scattered pieces of wood around the room .

" um... Girls what exactly are these pieces of wood? " I look at they with an utterly curious look.

They look at each other and turn to me . " these were not pieces of wood Khushbu .... They were well....baseball bats before your husband well crushed it into pieces  . " Fariha says looking at the splinters. I look at them with shocked look and then I burst into fits of laughter.

  " se-seriously g guys??" I say laughing. I shook my head and stand but I forgot I was barefoot and one of the splinters pierce into the pad of my left foot. I shriek out in pain and bite my lip hard. They all dint notice because they were all busy collecting their stuff . When a while ago Farhan told me of the girls plan I rushed in a hurry leaving my stilettos in the lobby so that I wouldn't trip. But seems like it's not a bad thing so I hurry to go downstairs it's been a while since I have been missing. Ammi will surely be worried so I stepped out with the girls who went on towards their room to change while I went towards the elevator to go downstairs . I grab my shoes on the way that are laid carelessly on the floor carpet untouched and unnoticed. I enter the elevator and quickly make my way towards the hall where ceremony is taking place. I have no interest in attending this stupid stuff but i have to for ammi's and abbu's sake.

                                    My left foot hurts like hell but I ignore the pain and plaster a stupid fake smile and join Raftar who is   Talking to few guests. I answer when needed otherwise just keep my mouth shut. Raftar then grabs my wrist . I look up at him but he doesn't seem to notice what he is doing . He starts rubbing the inside of my wrists. I try to pull my hand away but he tightens his hold . Not wanting to create a spectacle of myself I keep quiet. For the rest of the evening I keep that fake smile greeting people and following Raftar like a lost puppy. It's not that I'm interested but because he just wouldn't leave my hand for the rest of the evening. Then at dinner we asked to face each other while eating. I dint have much appetite so was just picking at my food for which I earned glares from Raftar. I don't care  he is already forcing me into everything but i won't let him force this time . Although he was glaring at me he dint utter a word with all the relatives around us.

                                   Finally , it's time for Rukhsat and we all were in the hotel reception area where ammi Abbu Fatima Fariha , Faiza Shaheen all of us are having tears stained faces.

     " take care of your self beta " ammi and Abbu say hugging me. I hug them back .

     " cut the crap and get done with this I have to get back to important matters " Raftar mutters beside me.

      The nerve of him to tell this !!!

         I throw a dirty look at him and was about to lash out on him when Bhai takes my face in his hands and kisses my forehead.

     " I'll miss a lot sissy " he says with a smile but his eyes seems wet.

    Then I get passed onto my stupid friends who hug me hard till we all are left breathless.

                   I slowly walk to the car with my family trailing behind to send me off.  Raftar helps me to the car and shuts the doors and then enters the car from other side.

     Jerk's got some manners ??!

             They all say bye . I put my palm against the window glass and sob till I see nothing but trees as we leave the town. I'll miss them ! My family ! My friends ! Everyone!

                 I sit straight with my hands in my lap . I then notice the sharp pain and the wetness on my left foot . I pull the heel off my foot and examine it. The wood splinter must of stuck in the skin. Then a hand grabs my foot. I look at him . He must have been watching me for a long time all the weeping thing. I hate to show my weakness infront of him.He examines it and looks into my eyes. I try to pull my foot away from his filthy touch but he doesn't let go.

    " what happened to your foot?"

   " nothing. Not that it's any of your concern." I spat at him.

   " once and last what happened to your foot " his voice authoritative. I look at the driver who seems to be an old man but keeps his face void of any emotion.

I sigh " the base ball bats that you broke. Well one of the wood splinter.... " I say dismissively.

           He tries to pull out that splinter from my foot with his nails  but that splinter seems to be too deep and stubborn  like him that it wouldn't just come out. I don't like him touching me but at the same time I like it.

    Wait.am I going crazy or something?

    He scratches my foot pad delicately making me giggle.... He then looks at me with raised eyebrows and tickles me. I giggle again this time.

   " s-s-stop" I try to say but he just doesn't stop.

       He then does the most craziest thing he brings his face closer to my foot pad and sucks on it trying to suck out the wood splinter. I gasp and my eyes go wide . But then I close my eyes and bite my lips controlling a moan from escaping my lips. His soft smooth lips on my foot makes my eyeballs roll  to the back of my head. But he just wouldn't stop.

    Cliffhanger !!! hehehe ... Oooooo such a romantic moment ....!!!! (Huff)

     Oh Khushbu what happened to your control ... Your hate?? What are you doing to her Raftar. Poor thing is so full of emotions .

    Anyways sorry guys for the late update .... I have got semister exams so too very busy..... !!!  Hope you guys like this chapter... So please please please like and comment guys!!! Just click on the star not a big deal for you but it surely makes me smile and encourages me !!