Chapter 17

Khushbu's pov:

" w-what aren't you telling me?" I squeal.

" how the bloody hell do YOU know what about mine and ammi's conversation? Stop giving me the secretive i-know-everything-coz-im-the-king-of-the-world simle!!!!" How annoying it is to see that smile.

" angry kitten? " he runs his fingers in his soft dark brown hair. My fingers itch to touch them.

" you are in my world so everything you do ..your every step every breath is mine . If it weren't for me you wouldn't be able to breathe " and winks at me. I roll my eyes.

       Ya whatever!

" sleep I donot have time to waste " he spats. His eyes cold that run shiver down my spine.

Mood swing again ?! Crazy mutt face . Mongrel .

I take the right most side of bed . Even though the bed is too big to fit atleast fifteen people easyly I move to the edge. I take few pillows and put them in-between and then take three pillows for myself. I cant sleep without hugging something. While I make the arrangements I can feel his eyes burning holes in me. Its the first time Im sleeping with any guy. Though its not physical its very unsettling. If it weren't for that stupid promise i made to my oh so childish mother i wouldn't have slept in the same room as his  ,sharing the same bed would have been out of question. The most annoying thing of this all is he was eavesdropping on mine and ammi's  talk. Mannerless mongrel.

              Although I don't want to sleep in his bed with him this bed has its advantages. The bed is so comfortable with the soft ,thick heavy duvet.  I just feel like snuggling into it . After All , I cant be blamed. I had a very long tiring  day. The moment I close my eyes I hear the flipping of the light switch of the bed side lamp. I jerk in a sitting position . Becoming hyper. I quickly switch on the light.

   " what happened ? " his panic stricken voice hits me.

" why did you switch off the lights " I ask him with annoyance. I hate to show my weakness in front of him but i try to act strong.

     " i don't like to sleep with the lights on " he states as a matter of fact.

    " oh? I too don't want to sleep here with you but am sleeping aren't I? I dint want to marry you but here I'm with your ring in on my finger with your name.so adjust.  " I shove my left hand with my engagement ring to his face. He looks at my hand then at me. Then pulls me towards him gripping my arm firm but gentle. His eye brows mushed in conversation.

" its just a small thing so why don't you adjust? This is my room after all."

" oh? You should have thought about this before you married me. So, I have equal rights on this room as you have . Why should I always adjust you adjust" i stick to the ground. I will win this conversation.i hold my chin high.

" stop being childish. The light stings my eyes when Im sleeping!  "

" so why should I compromise?  "

" does it matter. You will be in a deep sleep to even notice the night. Close your eyes and you wont feel a thing. "

" exactly! It doesn't matter to you if it is on or off when you sleep" he sighs in defeated leaves my arm . My subconscious  does break dance. This is a first. Khushbu score one.He huffs and pulls the duvet to his chest and covers his eyes with his arm . I turn away from him .  I pull the duvet to my chest and look at the bed side to see my phone.

  Good. I need to wake up for fajr. But then it hits me like a harsh wave and let a gasp. I quickly sit on the bed the duvet falling on my lap.

" what the fu*k women! What happened now? " he too is in a sitting position as me. I scowl at his bad mouth then point my finger to his bare chest.

" why aren't you wearing a shirt? I saw you wear a tank top why did you take it off?"

" my wish " he spats. " my house my bed my body my clothes I wear what ever I feel like wearing! "

" but I'm in the room . Have some manners. "

" oh please you don't talk to me about manners. If it weren't for my manners I would be in my boxers or rather naked as I usually sleep! "

" eeeeeee" i squeal at this new info and shut my eyes close hoping he atleast is wearing trousers as I have seen him before.

" I'm wearing trousers for now but later on get used to it. I don't need to be covered in my bed with my wife. " I feel my breath stop at his words. I open my eyes to see him smirk .

You can run but till when?

I cant help but let my eyes wander to his waist where i can see his trousers.

Thank you Allah!!

" now back to sleep I have lots to do in the morning than just worrying about you " he lies on the bed with his back to me . I take a deep breath and lie down with my back facing him. With his words swirling in my mind And my clothes and the hijab I don't feel comfortable as I was before. I keep tossing for few hours before darkness engulfs me.

Beep beep beep beeeeep

" ughh " I feel so tried but blink my eyes and sit on bed .

" women ! Shut that fucking thing off! " raftar voice booms . His voice sending chills down my spine. I quickly take my phone with shaking hands to turn it off but its snatched from my hands. He throughs the phone which hits the wall and falls down but the beeping doesn't stop. The next he pull out a gun that was hidden under his pillow and shoots at my baby phone thats on the ground. Then turns towards me with red shot eyes and points the gun towards me. I cant help but let out a sob escape me.

He puts his gun to his lips . " shhhh , one more sound and you die ! Got it? " I cover my mouth with my hand to not make a sound .

" got it? " he yells again . I stare wide eyes at him. My cheeks stained with tears while I nod like a maniac. He turns and goes back to sleep.

* hey loveliesssssss

I know i know it took really long to update. Trust me i wanted to update but I just dint know what to write . I kept writing few parahs but thats that . I was too confused on what to write specially Raftar's wrath ... It was a spur of the moment dissision.

Anyways how was it? Did you like it? What are your opinions?? Please comment and vote . And ya how about Raftars pov for next chap? Please let me know :)
Oh and ya happy weekend;)