CHAPTER 28

khushbu's pov:

oh why ? why did I come back? I was hurt .Something cracked in me to see him in that vulnerable position. I got hurt seeing him hurt. But why do I have to console him? When he hurt me so much? When he practically destroyed my life. My career. Took away my friends ... my family. everything that seemed normal. I'm just 21 .Who gets married so early?

But here i am married to a mafia boss of all people in the world. Living a life that I never asked for. A life i would never choose.

Living with Raftar is a different thing and teaching manners to this stubborn brute is different. I mean never in the time I have spent with him has he said thank you , sorry or even a smile. Infact this dumb ass barely smiles but laughs out like a hippopotamus at my mistakes.Oh and not to forget that dark coffee he drinks.

ewwwww!!! my subconscious scowls at the image of him drinking coffee in the morning.

I think that sour coffee helps him keep that sour face and that bitchy attitude. My subconscious utters.

          Oh yes she is so right. Not to forget the ego he has got. Surely he is a mafia king but looks wise?? Allah  !! He is so ... Hot! Just to prove my point he tugs his sleeve and folds it till his elbow. His muscular forearms are so masculine... So hot... All the fat used up to make them in shape.

   Astaghfirullah !! What im I even thinking.

  Im lost in my thoughts that I dint listen to him calling me. He stands infront of me and waves his hand.

   " hello there khushbu . Come out of your wonder land its time for lunch. "I look at him with wide eyes and nod. he sees my expression and raises an eyebrow but doesn't interrogate.

"um ok lets go." I side step him and walk towards the door with a confused Raftar trailing behind.

                               Raftar pulls out a chair for me and I sit silently. I dont understand whats with his manners. He sits on a chair  that is head of the dinning table and me adjacent to him.

        A maid comes and start serving . A stir fry and salad . Oh Allah, thank you so much its the usual stir fry . I don't wait  for raftar . I take my fork and spoon and dig in. 

"MMMMMMMMmmmmm" I just cant stop the moan that escapes . The flavors just melt in my mouth. I dint knew that a normal stir fry can be so yum. I look up to see Raftar's hand with a fork full of stir fry in air and his mouth hanging open. I raise my eyebrows at him. 

whats wrong? he doesn't like the food? 

oh ya ofcourse he doesn't . He prefers bland food. 

I roll my eyes and pull Raftar's hand towards and put his fork in my mouth. He looks too dumbstruck . the look on his face is just worth millions. I can't help but burst in a fit full of laughter. He must have realized this his stupidity because he sits straight and clears his throat. I laugh out more at his awkwardness. 

       His expression suddenly changes to an evil smirk.

Allah, what is he planning now?

A smirking Raftar is very dangerous khushbu. oh I totally argee with my subconscious.

        Just to prove her point he take the fork and puts it his mouth . The same fork that was in MY mouth.

soooooo embarrassing. 

   but , well , would he stop at that? nope naa nai . he starts licking the fork .