CHAPTER 26

KHUSHBU'S POV:

                                         I am still shocked and reeling from the impact of Raftar's behaviour . Will I ever get used to this? no, I cannot and will not let him insult me and get away with it. for now I need to get away from here. yes, ill go home for a while . 

           I barge into my room and notice that Raftar in on call. he sees me enter the room and frowns at me. I ignore him and take my phone charger and purse and without saying a word I leave the room when he was about to cut the call. I pull the door a bit more harshly than I intended it to. I hear him yell my name but I don't look back I bow my head and speed walk hoping he wouldn't follow me. 

         I step out of the main door to see two guards posted on either side of the door. 

dude!these guys are scarier than clowns! 

way to go khushbu! good luck!  my subconscious is in combat clothes with black military boots and grease smeared face. 

I don't give a shit on who is gonna come in my way. I will leave !

           I held my head high and move towards the black sedan parked on the drive way. There is a guy behind the wheel in all white clothes and a white cap. Driver. the gaurds around me are looking at me with ' what the hell is she doing look'  . I open the door just when one of the scary hulk shuts it. 

                         I get super irritated and glare at him. he keeps an impassive face and looks above my head. 

" sorry miss you can leave the premisses without boos's order. " i fume with anger. 

"look mongrel! I'm not one of your boss's dogs to take his permission. boss already knows im going home not move!" I dint let my voice waver . I needed to be strong. 

" sorry miss please just let me conform " he says and pulls out his phone and dials the number. 

wow ! perfect! here goes my plan. whatever happened  to being brave and facing these hulks. 

we are in a deep shit khushbu! my subconscious removes her black gloves and flops back on the chair. 

" sir, mam says you allowed her to leave the premisses." he looks at me. 

" allowed? what do you mean allowed mongrel? who the shit is he to give me permission ? " screw him he cant just talk like that about me in front of me. 

khushbu! dont push you luck ! ms.subconscious shakes her head in disagreement. 

      the guy completely ignores me and listens to what Raftar says and passes me the phone. i glare at him and take the phone. 

"what? "I spat harshly down the phone. Raftar sighs from the other side. 

" where are you going khushbu?" 

" none of your bloody business mongrel king" 

" khushbu its for your safety please tell me where you want to go" he speaks in a very sweet soft voice like the one you do with mentally challenged kids. 

" home." he sighs again from the other side. What with him sighing?  like I'm some defiant kid. 

"ok. go to your mothers place but when are you going to come back? "

"again none of your business. I'm safe in my own house and I sure as hell don't need your protection. In fact I need protection from you. That's my home I'll stay for how long I wont. " I say and pass the phone to the hulk who is trying to stifle his laughter. He takes the phone from me and listens to what ever his king is saying and nods his head like a good puppy. 

pathetic creeps!

 " please have your seat mam" he opens the car door for me and talks to the driver and we are off. I see that we are following two cars and another two cars are following us. I roll my eyes. Raftar can be serious! i shake my head in disagreement and pull out my phone and text fatima, fariha and shaheen to come at my place. they text back saying they will bunk the rest of the classes and meet me at home in an hour. 

I pull out my head phones and plug in to the phone and listen to worth it(fifth harmony). amazing . 

  give it to me im worth it

 baby i'm worth it

uh-huh i'm worth it

gimme gimme Im worth it

        I look out of the window at the passing trees and try to forget the morning drama . I just cant get my mind over it. I feel my heart shrink at just thinking about it. I curl my fingers into fist. a tear slips my eyes and rolls down the cheek. I feel should hate him but something tells me to go back to him. why? why should I go back? he did so bad to me ?why should I go back?  he dint mind me going home. is he even regretting it? then those hazel hurt eyes flash in my mind. 

" turn around. " I say but no one hears me. 

" Turn around" this time i say a bit loudly. Hulky from the driver seat turns in his seat  to give me a confused look. 

"what?" 

" I said turn around! take me back to the mansion. " he just stares at me like I grew two heads. "now" I say even more loudly this time and he tells the driver to turn around and talks in his walkie talkie and we set back to home. 

home?

*sorry guys i know late update but I just dint know what to write. I was so frustated! 

thank you so much for the like *kisses* 

oh why is she going back to him? what's wrong with her? 

i know I know you have those questions . I too don't understand. I dn't know where this is going but I sure as hell dint want it to be clichE. 

please like and comment!!!! 

have a wonderful week days .... oh and I might update in the middle of the week but no promises guys.