Chapter 3: Finesser

En başından başla

"Thank you, thank you, as for the guys, these are the suit you will wear. I had to import them from Italy so that you will be going on a little trip in the jet to Cali today so you can get your suits and make alterations if needed."

She handed the pictures to Langston and Justin. I looked over Langston's shoulder and nodded.

I bet Chris would look good in that suit, and I shook my head. He's married G to Alecie, who could probably whoop your ass.

"So what time are we all leaving for Cali because I need to pack," Mo said.

"We should be back around one tomorrow afternoon, so an overnight bag is fine, so everybody needs to get dressed so we can't go."

Everybody got up, and I handed my plate to Mary, and she smiled at me. I was walking upstairs when I felt a presence beside me

"Why do you consist of bothering me?" I asked.

"You call it bothering; I call it trying to get to know you. I mean, I'm not that bad of a guy once you get to know me," he said. I looked at him from the corner of his eye.

"I know your type," was all I said; little does he know I am his type. I don't love these niggas. I have only dated one guy, and he broke my heart, so fuck these niggas. Once they fall for me, I cut them off, and Langston reminds me of a boy version of me; I know all the tricks.

"Oh really, and what type is that?" he said. I looked at him again, and he was smiling.

I stopped and turned towards him crossing my arms, "A pretty boy who thinks he can have anything he wants by smiling and sweet talking, all you have to do is lip those big lips of yours and the girl a putty in your hands. You have a big ego, and you know you can have anything you want, but you fucked up trying to pursue me because I know all the games, so you can't get me, so give up," I said; he laughed and smiled.

"So what I'm hearing you say is that you think I'm cute and my lips are big, and you want to kiss them," he said, smiling.

I threw my hands in the air, "Really niggas that's all you heard!" I said, walking away and going into my room and closing the door.

Chris

Marie came into our room and told us we were leaving in a few Alecie told her okay, and she walked out of the room.

I stared at Alecie as she moved around the room; she was packing our bags. I told her I would do mine, but she volunteered; to this day, I can't believe all that is mine. She was wearing some leggings that made her ass sit just right and a crop top with her belly ring showing, she was putting on some makeup, and I spoke up.

"You know you look beautiful without makeup, right." she smiled through the mirror and turned around.

"I know I'm bad; you ain't gotta tell me," she said and smiled. I laughed, and she turned back around; we got quiet, and I just stared at her.

She stopped putting her brush down; she held her stomach and ran to the bathroom. She started throwing up. I ran in and held her hair back, and rubbed her back. She had been throwing up all morning, and everything she ate kept returning. When she was down, I handed her some water, and she rinsed out her mouth, spit it in the toilet, and flushed before sitting on the floor. I sat beside her and pulled her into my lap, rubbing her back.

"You okay, B?" I asked, and she nodded.

"Yeah, I might just have a stomach virus, no big deal," she said.

"You sure you want to make this trip to Cali?" I asked, and she nodded, getting up and brushing her teeth.

"I'm fine, trust me. I'll take some medicine, and I'll be okay," she said, and I looked at her with a worried look. I don't like to see her sick she looked at me and washed her mouth off, and walked over to me.