Chapter 49: Wedding Bells 👰🏽🤵🏽💒

Finally! This chapter is going to feature a lot of POV from Marie and Julian (Obviously!) but it will have some other characters.

Marie
I Looked at myself in the mirror and cried a little, "Baby stop crying your going to mess up your makeup" my mom said fixing my hair and putting my veil on.

I couldn't help it, here I am Marie about to be married to the man of my dreams. A man that loves me unconditionally and even through all my flaws still loves... Me

Then door opened and Alecie walked in she took one look at me and we both lost it.

"Oh my god you looked amazing!" she said coming over to me and hugging me.

"You guys please stop crying I've worked so hard on your makeup" Daniel said and I smiled pulling away from Alecie.

My makeup artist cancelled on me five minutes before he was suppose to be here! After crying for 20 minutes Daniel came to my rescue and did all of the makeup and he even did my hair, I promise you he saved My wedding.

He came and retouched our make up and smiled, "No more crying..." he said and I chuckled.

"I can't promise anything... I owe you big time!" I said and he waved me off.
"Honey every women should feel special on their wedding day I can't charge you for this" he said and I almost cried again.

"My Wedding Day! It's my wedding day!" I said and almost cried again.

"Marie chill out I can't take all this.." Alecie said wiping her tears away.

"You know I can't help it I was an old emotional wreck for your wedding and so we're you!" I said and she laughed.

"Yeah I was but you need to chill you can't have me looking all puffy" she said and I laughed.

My dad and the preacher came in the room and my dad smiled letting one tear fall

"My baby girl you look so beautiful.." he said and I hugged him tight. My dad wasn't around when I was younger but when I turned 16 he came around and we build a relationship up and to have him standing here today means a lot to me.

"Thank you daddy" I kissed his cheek and the preacher talked to us and we all prayed and then it was time to go... I'm about to become Mrs. Marie Goins.

 Marie Goins

The Dress