Chapter 40: Paris Anyone?

Ok so this story was suppose to be about Georgia and Langston but I think that I've gotten off track a little with their story and been so focused on everyone else so for the next couple of chapters its all about Langton and Georgia.

_______

Georgia
*Five Days before the Weeding*

I stepped off the plane and heading towards the baggage claim, we finally made it to Paris after the longest flight if my life! I was so happy to finally be on solid ground.

"Finally!" I heard Langston scream as he got off the plane. His ass was a fucking wreck the whole time I never knew he hated flying until now.

"Langston I know your punk ass is not scared of flying?" I said and he cut his eyes at me.

"shut you ass up. I'm not scared of flying. I'm scared of DYING! I usually pop a Xanax before a flight but that shit wore off during that long as flight." he said pushing me and I laughed.

Me and Langston walked hand and hand to get out luggage while everyone else trailed behind us.

Over the last couple of days me and Langston have grown on each other well I know he has on me but I'm not the one to be played. He hasn't expressed any feeling towards me and neither have I. We've been talking mostly, we've talked about his past and I've told him some if my past but not all of it, I don't know what were doing but I like this side of him when we first met he was a jerk but now I just don't know what to think, I haven't talked to Marie about it because she's been really stressed the fuck out with the last minute wedding plans and not to mention her and Julian trying to find peace with what she did. Alecie and Mo are going through it with they niggas and everything has been so awkward these past days and very quiet.

Alecie has been in New York the last three days and hasn't called anybody except for Marie and that was to ask her what flight she need to get on. Mo has been in a hotel and she came to the dress fitting but if we go anywhere and Justin is there she won't go.

Justin has been in his room smoking every day we only know that because of the protruding smell that comes out of his room, while we haven't seen Chris at all he didn't even go to the suit fitting Marie is the only on that had talked to him.

When he got on the flight today he looked rough as hell, bloodshot eyes and he looked like he hasn't shaven or bathe in three days.

He didn't speak to anyone he sat on the front of the plane and placed his earphone on.

"Ok guys its go time! Alecie just texted me and said she's waiting on us by the front gate" Marie said and she was off. Julian shook his head.

"That girl is going to have an mental breakdown is she keep on" he said and I chuckled as we all followed behind them. Chris seemed to walked a little faster that the rest of us and we all knew why after getting our bags we heading to the front gate

When we got to the front gate Alecie was standing with two guys and a lot of luggage.

"Alecie!" Marie said and she turned around.

After all the stuff Alecie has been through you would not even know it because she looked gorgeous standing there.

She wore a pink sundress that stopped at her ankles and some beige sandals that showed off her freshly manicured nails and she also got her hair and nails done, she had her nose ring in and it looks like she got her second piercing in her nose. She had a big hat on that blocked the sun from her skin and some Chanel Sunglasses on , she smiled at Marie and hugged her Marie said something and Alecie nodded.

"Damn girl you look fine!" I said and she chuckled flipping her freshly curled hair.

"Well you know I try " she said smiling.

"Bitch you better tone that down before the wedding because you can't look better than me" Marie said and Alecie chuckled.

"I'll try..." Marie looked behind Alecie and smiled going to hug the guys that were with Alecie.

"Oh before I forget, this is Kenny and Daniel. You guys this is Georgia she's new to the family" Alecie said and I smiled a little I like hearing that for some reason its always been me and my sister we were all we had so to hear her say that I'm apart of their little family makes me happy; no matter how dysfunctional it is!

"Nice to meet you, I'm sorry that your apart of this dysfunction family and you got the bad seed out of the deal" Kenny said referring to Langston

"Were not together " me and Langston said together.
Kenny and Daniel looked at Alecie and she gave them a look back smiling.

"Wassup sis feel like I ain't seen you in a minute" Langston said changing the subject and putting space between us Alecie rolled her eyes.

"Nigga its been three days calm yourself" she said and Langston smiled hugging her from the side.

Mo walked over to us, "can we get this fucking show on the rode my feet hurt!" she said and I chuckled.

We all gathered our bags and got into separate cars and heading to the house.

Alecie

I looked at Chris from the corner of my eye and he looked really really bad.

Kenny convinced me that I should never let a man see me down and he dolled me all up well Daniel did. He owns his own shop and  we spent all yesterday at the spa an then we went up to his shop getting my hair down, nails done, and a nose piercing. I just wanted to feel pain elsewhere instead of in my heart. I'm not gone lie I looked like Chris two days ago I looked like shit but Kenny refused to let Chris see me like that. I just got done crying before I got off the plane but Kenny snapped me back and I put on my sunglasses and kept it stepping.

From the corner of my eye I could see that he has grown a lot of hair on his face meaning he hasn't shaved and his hair was growing out more. One thing about Chris is he doesn't cut his hair as much as he should or doesn't do anything to it  grow more and more and I always stayed on him to keep it trimmed but I must admit he looked sexy as fuck with his hair growing like it is.

I shook my head and looked out the window because if I keep looking at him I would try something that I might regret and forget why the hell I'm even mad but that's the thing that's all I think about which makes me cry. How the hell am I going to explain to my unborn child why his brother or sister has a different mommy but me and Chris are married. I shook my head I refused to cry right now but I couldn't help it just being in his presence made me have so many emotions. I need some space I thought three days was enough but I was fucking wrong

"Oh my fucking god! How long till the fucking house!"  I yelled and Kenny chuckled.

"Car sick" he said sticking his head from the back.

I looked at Chris and he was already looking at me.

"Something like that...." I said placed my hand on my head I was really over this shit.

______