Chapter 21 : The Results Part 1

*Three Days Later*

Alecie

"Mom I can't breath it's not like your not going to see us again" I said as she squeezes me tighter and tighter.

"I know but I still miss my babies" she said and pulled away from me.

I smiled, "I know...." I said kissing her forehead.

"Ok you ready to go we gotta get back for the results" Justin said and came from around the side of the car

My mom brought him into a hug but it didn't hurt him like it hurt me, she pulled away from him.

"You better bring my daughter in law over here so I can see her I want to cook her and my grand baby a huge meal" she said and Justin laughed.

"Ok ma" he said getting into the car, before I got in my mom called my name.

I looked at her and she touched my shoulder, "I heard what you said to Wade." she said and I sighed.

"I'm not going to lecture you like everyone else, I just want you to know that im your mom don't be afraid to talk to me about these things ok?" She said holding my hand.

I nodded and gave her hand a squeeze, "I love you ma I'll see you later" I said hopping in the car.

Justin pulled out the drive way and began our journey back to the house.

Langston

I got out the bed and made sure to put a barrier around Jasmine so she wouldn't fall off the bed.

I walked to the bathroom and turned the shower on and getting Inside. I stayed in there for a while thinking about the things I would have to change if Jasmine is mine, today my life would change.

I got out the shower because I still have to give Jasmine a bath and she needs hot water.

I wrapped a towel around me and walked in the room.

Jasmine was still asleep and I walked to the closet and looked for something to wear.

"Langston the doctor just called its ready!" Someone said from in the room.

I pulled my pants up and walked out the room, Georgia was sitting on the bed playing in Jasmines hair.

"Damn I wish I had hair like this" she said and looked at me then down to my chest.

I smirked, "Shouldn't you be getting ready" I said noticing she was still in her Pajamas.

"Uh yeah you right" she said standing up and looking me up and down before walking out.

I smiled and shook my head, with all this commotion I forgot about my bet.

I walked over to my draw and pulled out a shirt putting it on.

I went and woke Jasmine up so I could get her ready, she was a heavy sleeper I can tell you that. Over the past few days if i wake up before her; it takes me at least 20 mins to get her fully awake.

She slowly began to wake up and glared at me, I laughed picking her up.

"You know I think you've been hanging around your aunty Alecie to long" I said and she rested her head in my shoulder only having one hand I turned the water on and waited for the tub to fill.

Once it did I sat her on the counter and took off her clothes putting her in the tub.

She still looked sleepy so I washed her up quickly and grabbed a towel lifting her up and walking her to the bedroom.