Chapter 22: The Results Part 2

Alecie

We were silent as we pulled up to the hospital, I know what's going on with Georgia and I'll ask her later.

I parked by the boys and we all got out the car, me and Chris went in the opposite direction towards the stairs.

We walked silently at first but then he spoke, "How was Moms place" he said and I nodded.

"It's was good, he seems genuine" I said and he nodded again we walked in silence.

"So my manager called yesterday, he wants me to fly to LA because he got me an endorsement deal I wanted to know if you would come with me" he said.

I shrugged, "Not really..."

He looked at me, "Please" he said pouting I looked at him and smiled slightly.

"I guess I could use a couple of clothes from the house" I said and he smiled.

"But only if everyone else comes" I said and his smiled dropped but he still agreed.

"Ok.." I stopped getting tired, I sat on the steps and tried to catch my breath.

"Your really out of shape you know that?" He said laughing.

"Shut it Brown, just carry me" I said lifting my arms up.

He scooped me up and walked me the rest of the way, I placed my head on his chest.

I do miss him and I'm only fooling myself by thinking that I don't still love him, it's killing me not to talk to him everyday he's my best friend. I miss laying in bed with him and him holding me it made me feel safe like nothing could hurt me, I just miss him..

I sighed as he carried me the rest of the way, he opened the door and walked me to the waiting room with everyone.

Everyone looked at us but I was too busy smelling the cologne he had on, he sat down with me still in his lap.

I looked at Marie and she smiled at me, I slightly smiled back.

Langston

Damn where is this hoe two hours I've been here! I'm about to bust in there and find out for myself.

Tasha strolled into the hospital but she wasn't alone, I can't believe this shit.

"Hey my people!" She said and waved at everyone except Georgia.

"Here hold Jasmine" I said giving her to Julian because I don't want to snatch this hoe up with her in my hand.

"Tasha, where the fuck have you been I know for a fact if I got a call you got one at the same time we've been sitting her for two hours and you stroll in here with some nigga" I said looking the nigga up and down.

"Aye man you don't have to talk to her like that" the nigga spoke and he pushed me with his fingers a little.

I smacked his hand away, "Don't fuck with me nigga not in the mood I will smoke yo ass bitch" I said and pointedly fingers at him.

This fuck nigga decided to chuckle, he looked me up and down.

"You just mad that I'm fucking your baby mama bro calm down with all that noise your prissy ass ain't gone do shit" he said wrapping a hand around Tasha who just smirked at this whole situation.

"I got yo prissy nigga" I said and Justin and Chris were by my side calming me down.

One thing you don't do is assume you know who the fuck I am, I've been through a lot of shit in my life and I ain't no prissy ass nigga.