Chapter 5: Night of Mistakes

Chris
I'm not even going to front I'm drunk as fuck. I haven't gotten this drunk since my first party at college .

Me and Alecie went together, she didn't drink much because she didn't want to get to out of hand and she was still in recovery but I was drunk as fuck.

I was dancing with a girl and she was grinding on me, I felt someone pull me away and the girl pouted and waved at me and I smiled .

"Are you crazy nigga, Alecie would kill you and me both" Justin said pulling me towards the VIP booth.

I laughed uncontrollably, "Chris your drunk do you need me to call you a cab" He said and I shook my head

"I'm ok Justin im gone stay right here" I said and he nodded.

"Ok don't do anything stupid I'm going to go find everybody " he said and I have him the thumbs up.

He chuckled and shook his head, I sat there and someone brought be another drink I drank it and place the cup on the table, I had to piss so I got up and made my way to the bathroom .

I was the only one in there, I walked to the stall and handled my business. When I came out the girl from earlier was there, "I never got your name " she said and I smirked.

"So you followed me in the bathroom" I said going to washed my hands but she blocked me.

"Chris" I said and she moved out of the way, I washed my hands and turned around only to have her be right behind me.

"Why don't we get out of here and have some real fun" she said running her fingers down my chest.

"Nah I'm good, plus I'm married" I said showing my ring.

"Well you weren't dancing like a married man plus she doesn't have to know" she said and closed what little space we did have so that her chest was on my chest and I'm not going to front like little me didn't jump from the gesture .

"Someone's excited" she said smirking, I shook my head putting some distance in between us and moving towards the door. She grabbed my hand and I turned around, she grabbed my face and kissed me.

I grabbed her by the waist and she pull me closer, I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around me.

I sat her on a counter and she began to unbuckle my belt.

Julian
Me and Marie were dancing and having a good time since I'm the designated driver I wasn't driving anything, Marie on the other hand was fucked up.

"Mo I'm going to take Marie home she is fucked up I'll be back after I get her in the bed." I said and she nodded

"I'll drive, I haven't drank much, you go get a cab and get her in bed" she said.

"Hey don't be telling my man what to do Bullock" Maire said slurring her words.

"And do it now before I hurt her" she said and I handed her the keys.

I called for a cab and me and Marie got in.

"Juliannnnnnnnnn" Maire said and I rolled my eyes Marie was mad annoying when she is drunk.

"Yes baby" I said and she giggles.

"I Loveeeeeee youuuuuuu" she said and gave me a sloppy wet kiss.

I chuckled, "I love you too baby"

"Yayyyy" she yelled and I shook head.

"We gotta get you home baby girl" I said and she smiled.

We pulled up to the hotel and I paid the man, I picked her up bridal style and she giggles again I carried her up to our room struggling to get the key and try not to let her fall at the same time then I remember Alecie was here so I knocked on the door.