Chapter 13: Tell the Truth

Langston

I stared at Tasha I knew she was crazy but this shit is going to far.

"Hey baby girl, how about me and you go in the kitchen and get some cookies so the grown ups can talk" I heard Alecie say to the girl.

The little girl smiled and reached for Alecie, Alecie took her from Tasha and carried her into the kitchen she gave me a look, "Fix this before Marie gets here" she whispered to me and I nodded.

When Alecie was out of the room Mo spoke up, "Bitch you are truly crazy why would you bring a child into you mess" Mo said, Justin sat her down beside him covered her mouth.

"Tasha why are you here how did you find where I was?" I asked.

She smiled, "You told me remember you said you were from New York and and we talked about moving back here together" she said and I looked at her like she was crazy I know for a fact I've never said no shit like that especially to her.

"Your suppose to be locked up" I said and she waved her hand off

"They let me go for good behavior plus I was pregnant so they felt sorry for me" she said like it was an accomplishment.

"Tasha there is no way in hell that is my baby and you know that" I said and it's like she snapped.

"Langston don't you dare deny this baby she is yours and i can prove it!" She said and pulled something out her bag.

She threw the papers at me and they fell to the floor.

I bend down and look at them, they were pictures and sonograms with time lapse on them.

"Ok what the fuck does this prove" I said throwing them back at her, I was getting pissed off now and I'm about to seconds from hitting this bitch.

"It's proves that you are the father, because I was one month pregnant when I found out in jail. I didn't sleep with anyone else but you because we were in a relationship" she said and I closed my eyes

"No we were not in a relationship! We were just fucking but that doesn't prove anything because you could have been fucking anybody"

"But I wasn't! Because I love you Langston I wouldn't hurt you like that"

"LOVE?!" I yelled, "you really are delusional and you aren't even suppose to be within 100 feet of me." I said stepping back.

"Baby that's just a piece of paper keeping us apart" she said and the held onto me.

"Ok Tasha I think it's time for you to go" Georgia said and stood up.

Tasha stopped fake crying and turned towards her, "Who do you think your talking to" she said.

Oh god Tasha is crazy I wouldn't want Georgia to get hurt.

Georgia didn't back down, "Uh isn't your name Tasha well then I guess I'm talking to you. Get your child, you fake as crying, and get the fuck out of this house. Until you have a paternity test and some papers saying that the restraining order is expunged you need to get the fuck out before I call the police and they'll escort you out" she said and Tasha stared at her, Alecie came back in the room and Jasmine had a cookie in her hand.

"Give me my child" Tasha said snatching Jasmine from Alecie.

"Hold up bitch don't get your ass whoop" she said and Chris was beside her calming her down.

"This isn't over Langston, I will be back and you will take care of your child and as for you bitch you just signed you death certificate" she said to Georgia.