Chapter 31: Marraige Counseling

Chris
"Are you fucking kidding me right now Chris!" She Said throwing what was available, I ducked and She threw something else this time I wasn't so lucky it hit me right in the head

"Alecie it's not like I fucked the girl again! I didn't even speak to her I just wanted to tell you what happened because we have this no more secrets thing" I said and as soon as it left my mouth I regretted it because you could see that every word just pissed her off even more.

"What did you just say to me! Are you stupid?!" She said throwing something else.

I ducked, "Alecie stop fucking throwing shit at me"  I said and it's was like she blacked out.

She just went crazy and started throwing everything she went to the closet and got all my shit and threw it out the window. I went to stop her and she punch me straight in my shit.

"Chris fuck you! You know what I wish you didn't tell me that shit because that has ruined my whole fucking day" She said trying to walk past me.

"Alecie please don't do this" I grabbed her and she Pulled away, "Don't fucking touch me! I think I'm going to be sick" She said.

"Alecie please" Isaid and She held her hand up.

"Not fucking now! I can't look at you right now." She said shaking her head and slamming the door hard as fuck.

I sighed I was going to go after her but I know she isn't going to listen to shit I have to say. I heard the front door slam and I rushed to the balcony.

I saw Alecie pull off and speed down the street, I shook my head and slid down the wall.

Fuck

Julian
The door slammed and Marie jumped, we got quiet and I stood up.

"Well we have Marriage Counseling to go to" I said.

Marie looked at me, "Julian we can't go to counseling my best friend needs me!" She said and I gave her a look.

"Pook this is the last counseling session we have and I want to get it over with. So get your pretty little ass up and come on" I said and she groaned I'm not stupid I know she bluffing, she don't want to go to the stupid counseling but she's the reason where doing it! I didn't want any stupid as counseling our relationship is fine but she said her parents and grandparents did it and they were married for a long time so she wanted to keep the tradition going.

"Fine...." She said and grabbed her coat, we walked outside and it was blazing hot outside.

"I swear it was cold like two minutes ago"Marie said as I opened the door for her.

She slides in and I go around the front and get in the drivers side.

Our counseling sessions have been pretty rough but we've gotten through them, this is the last one before the wedding and I can't be more excited because no matter what I know that Marie is the love of my life and nothing can keep me from her.

I grabbed her hand and kissed it to let her know that she shouldn't be nervous. She looked at me and smiled slowly calming down, this is the last session we know everything about each other and I can't wait to call Marie my wife.

Alecie
I sat at the bar staring at my drink, I couldn't even bring myself to drink it. That's how I always got rid of my problems by drinking, I have talked to my therapist about it but every time something goes wrong I drink.

"You know it would help it you put it to your lips and drink" a voice said.

I looked up and saw this guy, he was fine as fuck let me tell you! He looked like a football player to me from the way his buff muscles poke out of his shirt.