Chapter 56: Welcome To Hell

Marie
I sighed because I was tired and ready to go to sleep, I gathered my things and the phone rang. I groaned and sat back down, "Welcome to Simply Smiles Fashion; This is Marie speaking"

I said and the voice on the other end laughed, "That's cute." Georgia said I chuckled.
"Oh girl it's just you why you didn't call me on my cell" I said gathering my stuff again.

"I don't know girl I guess I like the introduction" she said and I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want child?" I said and she laughed, she began telling me that she was going to Georgia for the first time in years and Langston was taking her. She then told me about they fight that they had and how she felt like a complete idiot

"Wait... Your going to Georgia why didn't you tell me I could have been there too" I said and she sighed.

"Because I didn't want more people to be involved in my problems. I thought at least with Langston going it would be easier but he isn't even talking to me, the only reason I know were still going is because Alecie called me and told me." she said and I nodded.

"So... She's going?" I asked and bit my lip a little, "No... She's not Langston just asked her to tell me. You guys still beefing she told me" Georgia said and Marie sat down.
"yeah I mean why is she acting like that anyway?" I said blowing some hair out of my face.

"um... Truth? Your the wrong one in this Marie. You should have told everybody when you told me amd the fact that you didn't tell Alecie who is your best friend is kinda fucked up. If you would have told me late I would have beat your ass just sayin" she said and Marie sighed.

"okay.. I guess your right. I don't like it but your right but I also know that Alecie is stubborn and she won't ever forgive me" she said.

"well give her some time, she's your best friend she will come around plus from what I learned family is important to you guys"

"Well enough about me what about you and Langston he still not talking to you?" she said and G groaned.
"he hates me... Like truly hates me. I don't blame him i mean I shouldn't have brought up that stupid bet but I don't know Marie I guess that's the excuse I keep using but I don't think I can keep pushing Langston away I want to give him my all but I'm scared" she said and Marie nodded her head as if see her

"Well.... It's obvious that he is willing to try with you if you are willing to try with him and from what you told me he said I think that he is the perfect amount of broken to help build you back up. You've already started building him up I've never seen him act like he does with you. Give him a chance, but first you need to fix what's stopping you from letting that idiot love you" she said and Georgia went quiet.

"Thanks Marie.."

Alecie
I looked out the window we were on the plane, after spending the day with Monique and the baby me and Chris caught a red eye to get home. We had an meeting with our therapist, which meant that the silence in the plane laid over us like a blanket

I looked at Chris and he was looking out the window to, "I love you.." I said and he looked at me like I was crazy.

"I love you too..are you okay?" I nodded and sighed.

"I just I don't know, when Justin  called about Mo it scared me and I wouldn't want anyone to be by my side other that you to help me deliver this baby. I also know that things are going to get more and more complicated but once we get through this therapy I think we will be fine." I said kissing him.

He smiled and held my hand, "I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart. I will never hurt you like this again and I don't care how long it take I'm going to make it up you" he said and I nodded laying on his shoulder.

Monique
I watched Justin hold Sean in his hands and it filled me with so much joy that I almost couldn't breathe. I wanted to just take that moment and live in it for just a second, I wanted to just watch Justin be so content with life.

"Thank you" he said walking over to me, I smiled and closed my eyes getting comfortable.

"You have the first shift I need a nap" I said and he chuckled and sat on the couch.

"not a problem, besides it's going to take everything to get him out of my hands anyway" he said smiled at his son. I wiped a stray tear and turned around, I smiled as I drifted off into a long well needed slumber.

Langston
I packed up the car and made sure both the car seat were place safety before closing the doors.

Georgia walked out the house and she rushed over to me, "Okay Shannon said that the plane will be ready to leave at - "

"I know when the plane is leaving.. I'm going to get the girls" I said pushing her aside and walking in the house.

She grabbed me and pulled me back, "I know we have our differences right now but this trip is going to be hard enough without you snapping at me the whole way." She said and i sighed

"I'm going to get the girls and then I'm leaving with or without you in the car" I said and snatched my hand away from her before walking into the house.

I don't give a flying fuck about what she's talking about, I know how much this trip means to her which is the entire reason for me even bringing it up in the first place

What I'm not going to do is pretend that I'm not hurt by the fact that after all we been through she still thinks that I would ever hurt her.

I've never felt this way about a girl, I actually love Georgia and I want her to know that but if she thinks I'm going to keep trying to prove that I love her and she just keeps playing with my feelings it's not going to happen.