Chapter 34: Bend Like Lexi

Y'all I really miss writing and its a lot going on I think I'm going to do a marathon 🤔🤔

Langston

I rolled over and opened my eyes to see Georgia sitting at the desk typing at her computer .

I yawned and sat up,"What are you doing?" I said and she jumped she turned around and looked at me.

"Did I wake you up?" She said and I shook my head.

"Nah you good, why you up?" I said and she shook her head.

"I just couldn't sleep so I just started drawing" she said and I got up and stood behind her.

It was a picture of me sleeping and she had every detail perfect.

"Damn what can't you do?" I said and she handed it to me

"Sorry I wasn't being a creeper I just started drawing" she said and I continued to look at the picture.

"Damn I look like ma in this" I said and she shrugged.

"You do look like her, Jaz is going to look like her too I can already tell" she said and I chuckled and sat back on the bed.

We grew silent and she turned around and started drawing again. We haven't talked like this since I kissed her.

"I'm sorry...." I said and she turned around.

"It's ok I've grown use to your snoring" she said chuckling I have her a dick look but she couldn't see it I stood up and turned her around to face me.

"No I mean about kissing you, I shouldn't have kissed you and I know I overstepped my boundaries but can I be honest?" I said and she nodded. I sat back down so that I was at her eyes level.

"I made a bet with the guys that I could get you in bed before the wedding" I said and looked her in the eyes. She didn't even budge she just looked at me.

"Yeah I know...." She said and crossed her legs.

My jaw hang open,"Fuck you mean you know?" I said and she just shrugged.

"I heard about the bet already I was standing by the door when y'all made it but I was going to play the game with you but your a very boring opponent so I stopped playing" she said.

I just stared at her and slowly smiled chuckling a little, "See that's what I'm talking about. Any other girl would have made a big scene but you didn't!" I said and she chuckled.

"Langston I've dated your type, hell I am your type! I know all the games and the tricks. If I really wanted to I would have you wrapped around my finger"

I sat back and smiled, "Oh word?" I said and she nodded picking her nails.

"Yes baby! There was no way you could even fathom what kind of pimping I do" she said and I laughed clapping my hands.

"That's funny girl, so why don't you teach me then" I said and she shook her head.

"Your not ready grasshopper, your ego is to big" she said and I chuckled.