Chapter 9: Wedding Plans

Julian
"And then we need to also check on the house, now our realtor has done most of the work on our living room and kitchen and our bedrooms are almost done but I need help picking what color to use and.... Julian are you listening to me?!" Marie said and I nodded my head.

I was listening but I was doing some other shit too, I was making sure my building was straight for my business.

"What color should I use for my walk in closet JuJu"

"You favorite color is Blue you do that" I said still looking at the pictures my assistant sent me.

"What are you doing Ju" she said and came looking over my shoulder.

I showed her the pictures and she gasped, I've been working on the house and the office and both are coming along. My building is five stories and each has different departments already.

I'm done with all the floors except mine which is what my assistant sent me.

"It's beautiful baby" she said and kissed me on the lips.

"Well my assistant did most of the work I just told her where to put everything" I said and she nodded sitting in my lap as I looked at the building.

The door opened and Georgia walked in she glared at me and slammed the door.

"How could you let them bet on me!" She said and Marie stood up.

"What you talking about G" Marie said sitting up

I sighed and put the iPad down and sat up.

"I can't stop them niggas Georgia the grown as fuck" I said and she rolled her eyes and placed her hand in her hip.

"What the fuck is happening" Marie said.

"Chris and Justin bet Langston 600 dollars that he will fuck Georgia before we leave for Paris" I said and Marie looked at me then at Georgia and smack me upside the head.

"How could you let them bet on her!" She said and held my head.

"They are grown and I can't tell them what to do they never listen to me before" I said and before Marie could yell at me anymore Georgia stopped her.

"He didn't bet them which gained him a little respect but he will help me get them back" she said and Marie nodded.

"Wait no, I don't want any part of this I don't want to take sides" i said and both Georgia and Marie looked at me daring me to try them.

"Fine I'll help but I don't like it" I said and they both smiled.

"Good you see it our way, Langston wants to play well he better get ready" Georgia said and I got kind of scared, I would be scared to be Langston right now.

Alecie
Chris phone rang and he was in the bathroom, "Chris your phone is ringing!" I yelled and he yelled back for me to answer it.

"Hello?" I said and the other end was silent, I pulled the phone away to see if they hang up but they were still there.

"Hello who is this?" I asked and again silence.

"Okay I'm hanging up now" I said and pulled the away from my ear and hang it up .

Chris came out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around himself, "Who was that babe" he said.

I shrugged, "I don't know they didn't say anything" I said and he nodded.

"So I was thinking and maybe when we're finished here we can take a trip to the Bahamas. Just me, you, and the beach" he said after putting on his shorts and climbing in bed towards me.