Chapter 8 : How to be a Player

Changed the way Georgia looked (mostly because I can't remember what the girl name was😂) 😄 so this the new Georgia
______________

Alecie

"Hey sissy baby" I said grabbing Lauren from ma. "Lexi!" Lauren yelled holding tightly to my neck.

I side hugged my ma and she kissed my forehead.

"Hey baby" she said, "Hey ma" I said and we walked inside the house.

"Hey mama" Justin said and came hugging her.

I was playing with Lauren but her took her from me.

"Hey Lil Bit, how's my princess doing"

"Good Jussy" she said and he smiled kissing her forehead taking Lauren into the living room with everyone else.

"Ok what's wrong" she said when he left, I looked at her like she was crazy.

"I'm you mother I know you better than you know yourself" she said and I smiled.

"I'M fine ma I'll tell you later because I don't want to cry" I said and she nodded understanding.

She came and hugged me and we walking into the living room arm and arm.

Chris
We all sat around the table and everyone was catching up, Justin hasn't talked to me once and neither has Mo I don't know what I did to her but I rather them not talk to me then we talk and argue and it come out.

"Chris how's the team?" Shannon asked and I smiled.

"Their good" I said and he nodded.

"I got money on y'all you better make sure y'all win the championship" he said and everyone laughed.

"Will do" I said and he dapped me.

"So Lexi how do you deal with the groupies because lord know they be trying my baby and I have to go threaten them bitches" Mo said and looked at me.

"You know groupies will be groupies but Chris know better that to fuck with them" she said and everyone laughed but Mo and Justin didn't and neither did I.

So he did tell Mo, I should've know that's why she wasn't talking to me. I looked at my plate and ate some more of my food.

"Yeah I know one hoe tried it in the club and I whooped her ass" Mo said and everyone laughed, I looked at Justin and he had a smirk on his face.

I was trying to contain my anger because if I didn't I would get up and punch his ass.

"What about you Justin you guys haven't won a game at all this year" I said and he stopped smirking and I started.

Everyone started to instigate and Justin jaw started ticking I knew that would make him mad.

"That's fine because we both know you took a lot of L's this year..." he said taking a bit of his food.

I stopped smirking, "Okay boy lets not fight in front of the children." Alecie said from beside me taking my hand.

I looked down at her and she was smiling back at me, she then looked back at Lauren and started feeding her again.

I smiled fully this time, she would make a good mother and its hurts that she can't have what she really wants.

I took Lauren from Alecie and sat her in my lap playing with her.

Alecie leaned on my shoulder and smiled at me, out the corner of my eye I saw Justin sitting back in his seat shaking his head.

Georgia
"Somebodies quiet" Langston said from beside me.