Chapter 3: Finesser

Georgia

I woke up to the sound of screaming and the smell of breakfast.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was 7 a.m.

"What the actual fuck?!" I screamed and sat up.

I got up and placed my feet on the ground, slipped into my shoes, and walked to the bathroom, washing my face and brushing my teeth. I don't want them thinking I'm a nasty ass. After placing my hair in a high bun, I walked out of the room.

I was met with the body of a god. Chris was coming upstairs with a tray of food and no shirt on.

Damn... he has tons of tattoos which made him even sexier.

"Wassup, Georgia, breakfast is downstairs," he said, nodding his head in the opposite direction, walking past me and down the hall

"Thanks...." I mumbled and watched him walk down the hall.

"Damn, if he wasn't married, I swear," I mumbled, walking downstairs and into the dining room.

"Good morning, everyone," I said, and they all looked at me and smiled.

"Good morning, Georgia; why don't you sit down, and Mary will get you something to eat," Shannon said, and I nodded, sitting in an empty seat and an elderly woman put a plate in front of me.

It had bacon, eggs, grits, and pancakes; damn, they were trying to make a nigga fat.

Since I hadn't eaten since yesterday morning when I ate some toast, a real nigga was hungry, so I over ate.

Then Satan's spawn came down the stairs. He smiled at everyone and greeted them; he came and sat right next to me.

"Good morning, you look beautiful this morning," he said, smiling.

I looked down at my outfit, which was some shorts and a tank top.

"Really ?" I asked sarcastically, and he nodded.

"I was talking about your natural beauty." He said and laughed

"That was pretty good. If I were any other girl, I would have blushed," I said, and he smirked, leaning in.

"I'm up for a challenge," he said, getting his plate from Mary and beginning to eat

I shook my head and face forward; Marie came downstairs with Julian trailing behind her.

"Alecie isn't feeling good, so she is going to eat in her room, but she'll be ready by the time we leave today," she said, sitting in front of me.

"Where we going?" Tristan said, and Monica looked at him.

"You're going to school; Kristen, I'll take Heaven to school; you girls and guys head out," she said, and they all groaned and got up, heading to school

I smiled. I remember high school, my good times, and my only escape from home.

"We'll see you guys later," Monica said; as she and Shannon got up, she went around and kissed all the guys before heading out.

"Okay, now that they're gone, we can talk," Marie said and pulled out a big ass binder full of shit.

"So I know you hoes haven't gotten your dresses yet, so we're going to go get them; this is the sketches I drew up, and I sent them to this little shop in Cali, and they made the dresses y'all gotta try them on so they can make alterations," she said handing Mo and me a paper.

The dress wasn't ugly, which I'm glad for, but I knew Marie would pick cute dresses since fashion is her passion.

"Damn, Pooh, imma look good as fuck!" Mo said, and we all laughed.