Chapter 12: Meeting Tasha

Alecie
I yawned and sat up, I reached for my glasses and put them on.

I looked over at Chris and he was sound asleep, I smiled he looked so cute.

I leaned over and kissed his lips and he didn't even budge be he smiled in his sleep.

I smirked and got up only to fall due to the soreness, "️Fuck!" I yelled.

I saw the bed move and Chris came into view, he looked at me and smirked.

"Sore?" He said I flicked him off and he smiled

"That's what got you in this mess" he said and got up.

He walked over and helped me to my feet, "Fuck off Chris" I said and limped away from him smiling a little.

I ran a bath and brushed my teeth as it ran when it was done I stepped inside.

Chris came in and started brushing his teeth and washing his face.

When he was finished he sat in the counter and watch me.

"Why you watching me creep" I said and he smiled.

"Have I told you how beautiful you look" he said and I smiled.

"Yes but one more time won't hurt" I said and he rolled his eyes

"I think we should try and adopt" he said and I looked at him I sat up some and nodded.

"Yeah, I want to do what Shannon and Monica do with the children" I said and he nodded. I grabbed my towel and started washing up he got down and washed my back

"I still wanna keep trying though" he said and kissed my neck.

"Well of course" I said and kissed his lips.

"But not right now I'm still sore from last night" I said and pushed him off me.

I stood up and he stared at me pouting, "But I wannaa" he said.

I rolled my eyes and stepped out the tub, "To bad"

Langston
I walked downstairs and the staff was still gone, Shannon gave them the weekend off.

Even though they were gone I still smelled food.

I walked in the kitchen and say Georgia cooking, she had some music playing and was dancing while cooking.

I snuck in and sat at the bar watching her, she used the spatula as a microphone and sang in it.

I watched as she danced and how her ass looked in the shorts she had on.

When the song ended so did her dance, I clapped and she screamed and jumped.

"Encore!" I yelled and she blushed rolling her eyes.

"Your such a creep" she said and turned around still cooking.

"You cook?" I said and she turned back around.

"Well I am from the south and that's all we really do is cook" she said and I shrugged.

"I don't know I've had some girls from the south who couldn't cook" I said and she sat a plate in front of me.

"Well they probably never took the time to learn" she said and turned the stove off and grabbed her plate sitting next to me.

"This isn't poisoned is it?" I said cutting a piece of the pancake.

"No nigga just eat the damn food" she said cutting into her food.

I bit into the pancake and she looked at me i smirked.